Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nophx.dll Help!!!!

Discussion on nophx.dll Help!!!! within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nophx.dll Help!!!!

I would ask for aid related to their nophx.dll not know if you have heard it is giving me a lot more headache when trying to use L2Walker IG in some servers. With this dll only 3KB blocks L2NET L2PhX L2Walkers and hlaPeX. It is within the system and seems to have a L2.exe own because when you change the L2.exe the other and delete the nophx.dll you can not connect to server.

Would it be possible that you look at me dll and see if you can edit it so that it does not block the L2Walker IG?

Take a look at the server: he uses this dll in the system and it can not currently use the L2Walker IG there.

The direct link of the server system that is below it's Interlude.

Sorry for the inconvenience ...
Old 06/24/2009, 15:05   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
wrong section - moved,warning
Old 07/08/2009, 15:02   #3

you just need to download some hexa editor in which you open engine.dll file ..... ctrl + F > nophx.dll ...... it will find in text window nophx.dll and entrypoint ..... all this you must rewrite all these number to 00 in HEX window ..... done
Old 08/12/2009, 03:04   #4

Can you give a link of a hex editor ? I download already too but there arent Words or something like that on me :/

sry for bad english

Kannst du mir ein link schicken von nem Hex editor ? Ich habe bereits 2 stück runtergeladen aber ich kann damit die wörter nicht lesen/finden da sind nur komische zeichen