Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Marky4000
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/24/2026, 23:50
Replies: 8
Views: 487
Posted By Marky4000
sorry i was away for a few days but today i...

sorry i was away for a few days but today i logged back in and im in the main menu of tarkov rn. i didnt got any warnings am i safe?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/22/2026, 21:57
Replies: 8
Views: 487
Posted By Marky4000
Whats a good perma spoofer for tarkov? I have...

Whats a good perma spoofer for tarkov? I have seen spoofer.gg but it seems that theres a chance that it can brick my system and i def dont want that to happen.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/15/2026, 23:02
Replies: 8
Views: 487
Posted By Marky4000
Question Questions about hwid ban

I had a main account and a secondary account; I decided to cheat on the secondary account. I used radar and item ESP for just one day. Now, I’m afraid to play normally (without cheats) on my main...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/14/2026, 18:57
Replies: 10
Views: 581
Posted By Marky4000
cant they just hwid ban you when the spoofer aint...

cant they just hwid ban you when the spoofer aint working cuz the spoofer that comes with nextcheat only works when tarkov is open
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.