Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Tarkov Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 10:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



NextCheat Spoofer

Discussion on NextCheat Spoofer within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
NextCheat Spoofer

I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
guccislanger is offline  
Old   #2



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 19039
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,709
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
It's actually really easy to make spoofer for EFT, so I highly doubt you will face any issues.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #3


 
geo1526's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,354
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
if you still need help fixing your spoof issue. feel free to reach out from us. eft one of the easiest game to spoof rn. give us updates
geo1526 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
if you still need help fixing your spoof issue. feel free to reach out from us. eft one of the easiest game to spoof rn. give us updates
cant they just hwid ban you when the spoofer aint working cuz the spoofer that comes with nextcheat only works when tarkov is open
Marky4000 is offline  
Old   #5

 
UltraCore's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 127
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 304
Received Thanks: 2
there are lifetime spoofers out there that are cheap, if you are actually trying to cheat then yeah use nextcheat, if you need any help with set up or want a deal on it hit me up.

oh yeah also hwid bans seem to expire after a year anyway according to some users, so i bet you arent even hwid banned
UltraCore is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 5
can spoofer be detected?. would be funny if you got ban BECAUSE of the spoofer lol.
jason92myers is offline  
Old   #7



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 19039
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,709
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason92myers View Post
can spoofer be detected?
yes.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
get a good spoofer if you don't want to risk it, its really easy to get unbanned in EFT and i wouldn't suggest inbuild spoofers.

Get a Perm spoofer or Temp spoofer instead of the inbuild one.
Xsymos is offline  
Old   #9

 
NY Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 48
Join Date: Feb 2025
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccislanger View Post
I'm returning to EFT with a fresh account after the ABS banwave in 24', I'm not sure if I'm HWID but I'd rather not risk it.

Nextcheat is what I'm looking to run. How reliable is the built in spoofer?
Thanks!
There's a lot of good spoofers out there and you might want to do some research on them, but Next built in spoofer works for our customers very good.
NY Cheats is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 30
I've never had an issue with NC's spoofer, works as intended but it's always worth opening a ticket before you purchase and checking status just to be 100% sure.
FeelMyNexus is offline  
Old   #11

 
UltraCore's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 127
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 304
Received Thanks: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelMyNexus View Post
I've never had an issue with NC's spoofer, works as intended but it's always worth opening a ticket before you purchase and checking status just to be 100% sure.
The status is pretty spot on and they post updates quite often, my site mirrors their updates too so all my customers get pinged
UltraCore is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.