Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: coolshanth
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 10/07/2010, 12:08
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
Well I'm glad that happened not everyone lives in...

Well I'm glad that happened not everyone lives in the US for chrissake, it should be kept fair
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 09/10/2010, 11:33
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
I'm being truthful here here is my experience...

I'm being truthful here here is my experience with the download:

Sharecash version: all of the offers are corrupted links
Comediator site official mirror: both offers to install a toolbar failed...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 08/27/2010, 10:21
Replies: 248
Views: 66,043
Posted By coolshanth
I've done this several months ago myself...

I've done this several months ago myself successfully, just can't seem to figure out what I did wrong so I uploaded a video of what I did [Only registered and activated users can see links]

aStamina was...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 08/26/2010, 08:18
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
None of the surveys work, why don't you do the...

None of the surveys work, why don't you do the same as cofr33dom and upload it to another site after a week or so after a release?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 08/26/2010, 08:09
Replies: 108
Views: 43,342
Posted By coolshanth
Dude its not background, I can't alt-tab away...

Dude its not background, I can't alt-tab away without the bot stopping, whats the point of background?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 08/26/2010, 07:49
Replies: 248
Views: 66,043
Posted By coolshanth
I tried using cheat engine, I could get the...

I tried using cheat engine, I could get the aStamina, but when I do a new scan with the new memory address, I don't see any search results, I did check hex. I tried twice same problem using Win XP,...
Forum: Allods 08/05/2010, 06:15
Replies: 47
Views: 73,723
Posted By coolshanth
This isn't a simple game like RS or Conquer, very...

This isn't a simple game like RS or Conquer, very dynamic and already suffers from bugs, bottlenecked performance and consistent but bearable lag. I would expect a decent bot for this program to be...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/25/2010, 11:17
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
Its probably not ur first time trying so they...

Its probably not ur first time trying so they might have logged you, use this
Proxy Site ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
and enter the url of the download page should work
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 10:58
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
This isnt uploading.com, it worked for me and it...

This isnt uploading.com, it worked for me and it should work for any1 who has been hving problems downloading 0.09 to get this beta, it asks you to sign up for lotto, jus fill in gibberish and put in...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 10:48
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
ROFL Sorry, I just caught that bit.

ROFL
Sorry, I just caught that bit.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 03:17
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
and if that doesn't work, try right-clicking...

and if that doesn't work, try right-clicking sirhooks and putting it into compatibility mode for xp sp2
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 03:13
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
Seriously, Warlax take a deep look at this...

Seriously, Warlax take a deep look at this thread.
The bot you made to help people lvl in CO,
Its reducing us to deal with half-brained motherfucks and criminals all because you don't want to...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 03:07
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
I agree, the only way Australians can solve...

I agree, the only way Australians can solve problems are by stabbing and burning any non-aussie person, Australian kids are more fucking racist than Hitler, that motherfucker up there mustve been...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 03:02
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
Thanks for your concern, but I said that I could...

Thanks for your concern, but I said that I could get it working 100% perfect from sum1 elses link, Everything is to do with uploading.com and I speak for the majority of this thread in asking for...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 02:38
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
I can fucking prove that, I tried downloading the...

I can fucking prove that, I tried downloading the original link and extracting with atleast 3 different programs(winrar, 7zip, winzip, the extractor) and all of them give the same fucked up...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/22/2010, 02:28
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
Still, I don't get his stubborness to stick with...

Still, I don't get his stubborness to stick with uploading.com, they don't pay uploaders and their speeds are shit and their downloads suck ass, my only theory is that he must be making out with one...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/21/2010, 06:20
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
Thats just biased bullshit, using only a US...

Thats just biased bullshit, using only a US uploader.
I mean, wtf is your problem with uploading files urself to other locations?
Retry doesn't work, same thing happens like 5 times over, are you...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/21/2010, 03:11
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
and the 0.09 file is corrupted as well, theres...

and the 0.09 file is corrupted as well, theres just one corrupted dancing file and nuthing else in it, i wonder if this is a joke...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/21/2010, 02:52
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
I don't know what I'd be doing without this handy...

I don't know what I'd be doing without this handy tool
+thanks
The hosting site for your latest beta makes ppl sign up for sum shitass lottery to get spammed in their email, I reccomend you to try...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/14/2010, 14:31
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
yes ive tried with tro and nin perfectly, i tried...

yes ive tried with tro and nin perfectly, i tried tao and tried all the avail skills(thunder, fire, nado) nothing happens, no auto loot, nothing is working, could sum1 test this out?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/14/2010, 11:58
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,415
Posted By coolshanth
Sweet, Ive thanked already, it works perfect on...

Sweet, Ive thanked already, it works perfect on my ninja or tro but nothing happens on my fire, could you check that out, I tried evrything, includin ur multi client but to no avail, evrything works...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/14/2010, 05:28
Replies: 597
Views: 231,444
Posted By coolshanth
Whats the spellID for archers bane?

Whats the spellID for archers bane?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/13/2010, 13:14
Replies: 597
Views: 231,444
Posted By coolshanth
Yeah its started up all right but I'm a non-rb...

Yeah its started up all right but I'm a non-rb ninja, is there other spell i can use to lock on? i.e. TF? (I tried opening MagicType.dat but all I got was a mess of ASCII gibberish.)
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/13/2009, 03:41
Replies: 144
Views: 36,927
Posted By coolshanth
any1 got an estimated % chance?

any1 got an estimated % chance?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/25/2009, 05:27
Replies: 48
Views: 11,276
Posted By coolshanth
How do I get this to work on Vista, I dunt see...

How do I get this to work on Vista, I dunt see any instructions,

I ran it and started CO and nothin happened arrow keys or w a s d dunt respond
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.