Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Groknssistem
Forum: Counter-Strike 10/21/2025, 15:41
Replies: 6
Views: 1,055
Posted By Groknssistem
Yo, you were totally right about agents, man,...

Yo, you were totally right about agents, man, they’re going nuts—popping off like mushrooms! 😎
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/18/2025, 15:55
Replies: 6
Views: 1,055
Posted By Groknssistem
/ Totally agree with the dude...

/




Totally agree with the dude above, gotta snag those agents, knives, and maybe hold off on gloves for now. I went all in on shadowpay, grabbed a bunch of pistols with that white style....
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/18/2025, 15:46
Replies: 11
Views: 2,254
Posted By Groknssistem
Yo, how you gonna say it didn’t happen? There was...

Yo, how you gonna say it didn’t happen? There was a ban wave on the night of the 12th to 13th, even the rankings show changes. What about all those Discord screenshots in the news? There’s already a...
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/16/2025, 14:19
Replies: 11
Views: 2,254
Posted By Groknssistem
Watch out you don’t lose your account

Watch out you don’t lose your account
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/04/2025, 14:38
Replies: 4
Views: 377
Posted By Groknssistem
Skins cyberpunk

Guys I got this new idea stuck in my head 😅 I wanna build a full set of skins with neon vibes, like super flashy stuff that just screams cyberpunk disco ✨

I already grabbed an AWP Neon Rider with...
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/19/2025, 13:16
Replies: 4
Views: 334
Posted By Groknssistem
Skin price

So far I’ve mostly been watching the markets and trying to understand what affects skin prices.
Would love to hear some advice or experiences from others
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/11/2025, 16:45
Replies: 0
Views: 160
Posted By Groknssistem
Just started messing

Just started messing around with CS2 skins. . Did a couple of small trades to test it out, and now I’m kinda hooked but also super confused.
Right now I’m just keeping it small, but I can already...
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/07/2025, 15:35
Replies: 9
Views: 417
Posted By Groknssistem
13,02 $

13,02 $
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/05/2025, 16:42
Replies: 4
Views: 434
Posted By Groknssistem
https://ibb.co/bMZmmpBf Here’s one way I keep...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Here’s one way I keep tabs on prices
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/01/2025, 14:26
Replies: 11
Views: 3,351
Posted By Groknssistem
Bro didn’t lose a single penny, my balance got...

Bro didn’t lose a single penny, my balance got frozen for 8 days, but then I got it all back, so it’s all good. That’s just how it rolls now every platform’s freezin’ balances. Some folks are already...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/31/2025, 15:08
Replies: 7
Views: 789
Posted By Groknssistem
Just don’t forget you can’t trade or swap that...

Just don’t forget you can’t trade or swap that stuff!
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/31/2025, 15:04
Replies: 12
Views: 858
Posted By Groknssistem
You beat me to it with that reply! Was gonna say,...

You beat me to it with that reply! Was gonna say, just write it in your own words, man, 'cause it feels like we're chattin' with an AI or somethin' :mad:
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.