Yo, how do I get rid of this trade ban? 😩 I copped an account a couple months back from some other platform, and it’s got two dope old cases (Weapon 2). No clue how much they’re worth. The account had a two-month trade ban, and now when I try to sell or set a price, Steam slaps me with another three-month ban. How do I even figure out why I got this ban in the first place? I don’t have the original email for the account, and the Steam community ain’t saying ****. Where can I check the price of these cases? And how do I ditch this freaking ban?
You can just Google the price or check out marketplaces, but seriously, I wouldn’t bother buying those accounts, what for? You’re not gonna make any cash anyway....
Yo, how do I get rid of this trade ban? 😩 I copped an account a couple months back from some other platform, and it’s got two dope old cases (Weapon 2). No clue how much they’re worth. The account had a two-month trade ban, and now when I try to sell or set a price, Steam slaps me with another three-month ban. How do I even figure out why I got this ban in the first place? I don’t have the original email for the account, and the Steam community ain’t saying ****. Where can I check the price of these cases? And how do I ditch this freaking ban?
Is the account fully secured? Looks like steam is flagging it for unauthorized activity. Were the items obtained legit or were they scammed? You said you bought the account but you don’t know what the account was responsible for in the past. Contact steam support to see if they give you a reason as to why you keep getting banned
Already added my phone number, now I just gotta wait for the ban time to pass
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCheats
Is the account fully secured? Looks like steam is flagging it for unauthorized activity. Were the items obtained legit or were they scammed? You said you bought the account but you don’t know what the account was responsible for in the past. Contact steam support to see if they give you a reason as to why you keep getting banned
I didn’t ask what the old ban was for, but I still haven’t gotten a reply from them about the new one. It’ll suck if they’re sending answers to my original email, ‘cause I don’t have access to it…