Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Psykouzz
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/06/2025, 08:33
Replies: 178
Views: 51,944
Posted By Psykouzz
My bad, I've inverted chests A/B after the...

My bad, I've inverted chests A/B after the thopter pick up.
I've edited the post.
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/06/2025, 05:41
Replies: 178
Views: 51,944
Posted By Psykouzz
There's another method that has been made public,...

There's another method that has been made public, which is even faster.

You need 2 chests and the thopter, I'll call them chest A and B.
- Prepare chest B with all 100 cases having the item you...
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/05/2025, 14:52
Replies: 178
Views: 51,944
Posted By Psykouzz
You don't need to wait, I never wait and never...

You don't need to wait, I never wait and never get any phantoms ;)



My bad, I'm sorry, the autohotkey script is from another forum.
As I don't know if we can link, just google "Dune Awakening...
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/05/2025, 11:43
Replies: 178
Views: 51,944
Posted By Psykouzz
I don't wait anymore, but for "security" you can...

I don't wait anymore, but for "security" you can wait yeah, that's just a few more seconds to the loop.

EDIT: I've just made some tests and yeah, I don't wait for the yellow/green indicator and...
Forum: Dune: Awakening Trading 07/05/2025, 11:04
Replies: 178
Views: 51,944
Posted By Psykouzz
Hello, and thank you for the latest duplication...

Hello, and thank you for the latest duplication explanation.

I've managed to "improve" it, as in you don't even need 2 chests.

Here's how I'm doing it to dupe 4 different stacks of component +...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.