Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: yaslam12345
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/27/2026, 18:23
Replies: 2
Views: 211
Posted By yaslam12345
Is there an expert who can explain this to me...

Is there an expert who can explain this to me clearly?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/26/2026, 13:48
Replies: 2
Views: 211
Posted By yaslam12345
How can I create a drop event in a Rappelz v7.2 server?

"How can I create a drop event in a Rappelz v7.2 server? For example, making a specific box drop from monsters upon death."
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/01/2026, 15:04
Replies: 55
Views: 6,985
Posted By yaslam12345
Adding Arabic language to the server

Adding Arabic language to the server
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/28/2026, 20:28
Replies: 55
Views: 6,985
Posted By yaslam12345
https://archive.org/download/Rappelz_Clients_By_Al...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/28/2026, 18:58
Replies: 55
Views: 6,985
Posted By yaslam12345
This server is amazing, but why is there no...

This server is amazing, but why is there no Arabic language?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/23/2026, 17:46
Replies: 6
Views: 666
Posted By yaslam12345
Make the server version 7.2 or lower,...

Make the server version 7.2 or lower, vanilla/clean with no custom modifications, only adungeon teleporter
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 08/17/2025, 09:48
Replies: 7
Views: 1,866
Posted By yaslam12345
تم اقفال الخادم بعد اخذ الأموال وتم فتح خادم...

تم اقفال الخادم بعد اخذ الأموال وتم فتح خادم بإصدار اخر جديد حتى يتم جمع الأموال يا صديقي ويتم عمل ذا من قبل هؤلاء الناس كل مره

They shut down the server after taking the money and then launched a...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 08/06/2025, 22:41
Replies: 1
Views: 374
Posted By yaslam12345
اذا تبغى ممول انا جاهز

اذا تبغى ممول انا جاهز
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/21/2025, 09:42
Replies: 9
Views: 937
Posted By yaslam12345
"Please make the links work again, I need the...

"Please make the links work again, I need the files."
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/20/2025, 06:37
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,041
Posted By yaslam12345
A developer offered to help me set up a version...

A developer offered to help me set up a version 6.3 server, including file sourcing, installation, and fixing issues, for $200. Is this amount reasonable or overpriced, and can he actually do it?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/16/2025, 02:07
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,041
Posted By yaslam12345
Hello, I'm looking for Arcadia Repack 1.3. If you...

Hello, I'm looking for Arcadia Repack 1.3. If you have a working download link, please share it. Thank you!
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/14/2025, 11:26
Replies: 0
Views: 369
Posted By yaslam12345
Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the **raw server files** (AuthServer, GameServer), the full **SQL database**, and a **clean client** for **Rappelz Epic 6.3**.

Preferably:
- Original/unmodified...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/11/2025, 14:27
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,041
Posted By yaslam12345
"Where is the thread? And are the links working?"...

"Where is the thread? And are the links working?"
I'm looking for the SFrame version6.1-6.2 or 6.3 file without GameGuard protection and with full Arabic language support.
If anyone has it or knows...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/11/2025, 00:50
Replies: 10
Views: 996
Posted By yaslam12345
ty

ty
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/08/2025, 14:22
Replies: 2
Views: 538
Posted By yaslam12345
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/07/2025, 16:38
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,041
Posted By yaslam12345
"Where is the thread? And are the links working?"...

"Where is the thread? And are the links working?"
I'm looking for the SFrame version 6.3 file without GameGuard protection and with full Arabic language support.
If anyone has it or knows where I...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/07/2025, 16:37
Replies: 8
Views: 1,703
Posted By yaslam12345
Hello everyone, I'm looking for the SFrame...

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for the SFrame version 6.3 file without GameGuard protection and with full Arabic language support.
If anyone has it or knows where I can find it, I'd really appreciate...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/06/2025, 18:24
Replies: 11
Views: 3,655
Posted By yaslam12345
"I have obtained the server files version 6.2...

"I have obtained the server files version 6.2 along with the client files, and successfully set up the server. However, when I try to log in to the server using the username 'admin' and password...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/06/2025, 16:23
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,041
Posted By yaslam12345
rappelz6.2 "I have obtained the server files...

rappelz6.2

"I have obtained the server files version 6.2 along with the client files, and successfully set up the server. However, when I try to log in to the server using the username 'admin' and...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/06/2025, 16:18
Replies: 11
Views: 3,655
Posted By yaslam12345
Files has been deleted or is no longer shared

Files has been deleted or is no longer shared
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/06/2025, 15:50
Replies: 10
Views: 996
Posted By yaslam12345
rappelz6.2

"I have obtained the server files version 6.2 along with the client files, and successfully set up the server. However, when I try to log in to the server using the username 'admin' and password...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/03/2025, 19:07
Replies: 6
Views: 709
Posted By yaslam12345
"I got the game files and the client version 6.2,...

"I got the game files and the client version 6.2, and I successfully created my own server. But when I try to log in with the username 'admin', it doesn't work and shows a message saying the username...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/31/2025, 19:01
Replies: 2
Views: 477
Posted By yaslam12345
"I'm not able to send it to you because of a...

"I'm not able to send it to you because of a translation issue."
Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/31/2025, 17:38
Replies: 2
Views: 477
Posted By yaslam12345
Rappelz version 6.3

Hi everyone, 👋
I'm looking for the server and client files for Rappelz version 6.3 to create my own private server.
If anyone has them or knows where I can download them, I’d really appreciate your...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/31/2025, 17:37
Replies: 6
Views: 709
Posted By yaslam12345
Hi everyone, �� I'm looking for the server and...

Hi everyone, ��
I'm looking for the server and client files for Rappelz version 6.3 to create my own private server.
If anyone has them or knows where I can download them, I’d really appreciate...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.