Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Turbo321??
Forum: Rust 03/16/2025, 19:28
Replies: 1
Views: 520
Posted By Turbo321??
Questions about rustsense script

1. What is the detection history like
2. Does the auto detect work
3. Is it overall worth buying
Forum: Rust 03/16/2025, 16:27
Replies: 5
Views: 1,042
Posted By Turbo321??
1. I had my ui scale at 1 and my graphics at...

1. I had my ui scale at 1 and my graphics at medium and the cheat would often just stop controlling the recoil
2. I dont know why you would get rid of hipfire
3. Almost all scripts has a slider for...
Forum: Rust 03/16/2025, 15:12
Replies: 5
Views: 1,042
Posted By Turbo321??
That was actually the first script I tried so I...

That was actually the first script I tried so I am also looking for a good script. I am thinking about getting rustsense script though, I just want to know more about it.
Forum: Rust Trading 03/08/2025, 16:52
Replies: 222
Views: 85,462
Posted By Turbo321??
does it work on 1400 x 1050 and when is the next...

does it work on 1400 x 1050 and when is the next sale?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.