Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: XPG5
Forum: The Finals 08/29/2025, 16:27
Replies: 23
Views: 5,417
Posted By XPG5
No, I'm sorry. I'm more into making the software...

No, I'm sorry. I'm more into making the software then finding some that works. I bet if you keep exploring the finals thread you will find something :)
Forum: The Finals 08/25/2025, 17:03
Replies: 23
Views: 5,417
Posted By XPG5
Just leave the the fuser. You will need a pc to...

Just leave the the fuser. You will need a pc to play games on. A rasberry pi will be suffiecant to run cheats off of. The card is about $200 and a kmbox is like $40 The rasberry pi will be a little...
Forum: The Finals 08/23/2025, 15:59
Replies: 23
Views: 5,417
Posted By XPG5
It is easy enough to set up your own DMA hacks....

It is easy enough to set up your own DMA hacks. You can probably get a reliable setup for less than $300
Forum: General Coding 07/22/2025, 16:45
Replies: 0
Views: 8,578
Posted By XPG5
The Ultimate Guide To DMA Cheating

Hello, my name is XPG5, and I love to cheat in video games (who doesn't!), but getting banned is a problem. To combat this issue there is specialty hardware called DMA(Direct Memory Access) cards...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 04/30/2025, 02:29
Replies: 24
Views: 37,170
Posted By XPG5
Ok, quick question. Where would i find the...

Ok, quick question. Where would i find the FTD3XX.dll, leechcore.dll and vmm.dll of a PCIE Screamer Squirrel?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 04/13/2025, 14:34
Replies: 24
Views: 37,170
Posted By XPG5
I think its if your firmware is 1:1 meaning that...

I think its if your firmware is 1:1 meaning that you used a separate device (e.g Wifi card) and stole its ids and config. If you use this firmware with the card that you cloned from, that might be...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 03/24/2025, 01:30
Replies: 24
Views: 37,170
Posted By XPG5
I want to start DMA cheating. I am using a laptop...

I want to start DMA cheating. I am using a laptop as my pc that the game is running on. I have purchased a m-key m.2 to pcie x1 adapter for the DMA itself and the donor card. (I'm looking at a PCIE...
Forum: Rust Trading 03/24/2025, 01:23
Replies: 346
Views: 101,617
Posted By XPG5
Correct me if i'm dumb, but fortnite uses EAC, so...

Correct me if i'm dumb, but fortnite uses EAC, so i would be unbanned from that too?
Forum: Rust Trading 03/23/2025, 16:24
Replies: 346
Views: 101,617
Posted By XPG5
Why should i pick this spoofer over any...

Why should i pick this spoofer over any others?:thinking:
Forum: Fortnite 03/22/2025, 19:34
Replies: 15
Views: 2,200
Posted By XPG5
Novice here; Wouldn't a fresh install or live...

Novice here; Wouldn't a fresh install or live session of windows work to get unbanned? (reinstalling the game on the live boot)
Forum: Fortnite 03/04/2025, 13:51
Replies: 26
Views: 9,815
Posted By XPG5
Hey everybody, I have been looking into buying a...

Hey everybody, I have been looking into buying a dma card, but literally all budget tier dmas are chinese trash. I found the captain dma ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) which was...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/23/2025, 18:15
Replies: 15
Views: 3,342
Posted By XPG5
Hey, I found this dma card on aliexpress for $89...

Hey, I found this dma card on aliexpress for $89 USD. It is listed as a Captain dma 75t v3, which would usally cost around $125 USD. Any thoughts?...
Forum: Fortnite 02/13/2025, 01:14
Replies: 26
Views: 9,815
Posted By XPG5
Hey, I wanted to start DMA cheating, but I don't...

Hey, I wanted to start DMA cheating, but I don't know how to load the cheats. I've made my own firmware, but i have not made/bought a cheat yet. Is there a guide that can teach me how to load a cheat...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.