Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: elmocosduros
Forum: Apex Legends Yesterday, 00:05
Replies: 14
Views: 973
Posted By elmocosduros
I sent a message on Discord yesterday, but it was...

I sent a message on Discord yesterday, but it was deleted; I told them about Javelin and what would happen, but they just replied that it was too late and they would look into it later.
Forum: Apex Legends 06/14/2026, 20:23
Replies: 34
Views: 2,264
Posted By elmocosduros
Two cheats worked very well for me and had a...

Two cheats worked very well for me and had a built-in spoofer. 1. Proofcore: I used it easily throughout 2025 until it started having issues. 2. Shiwa II: I used it until recently, and it also had a...
Forum: Apex Legends 06/14/2026, 09:02
Replies: 34
Views: 2,264
Posted By elmocosduros
I'll give a quick answer: I spoke to the cheat...

I'll give a quick answer: I spoke to the cheat provider, who instructed me to load the cheat first, then the spoofer. I bought a new, clean account, followed the tutorial, then entered Firing Range,...
Forum: Apex Legends 06/14/2026, 06:55
Replies: 34
Views: 2,264
Posted By elmocosduros
same shit!

first... thats same, look the uploads.
Forum: Apex Legends 06/14/2026, 05:28
Replies: 34
Views: 2,264
Posted By elmocosduros
I'm going to finish writing the answer. I'm going...

I'm going to finish writing the answer. I'm going to investigate the last two spoofers you mentioned. I'll run the tests, and I'll share the key for the one that works best, and then we can give a...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 09/12/2025, 03:50
Replies: 85
Views: 24,579
Posted By elmocosduros
I would like to try it but do you know if it has...

I would like to try it but do you know if it has a spoofer included?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.