Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 05:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



elmocosduros elmocosduros is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 00:56
  • Join Date: 01/24/2025

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

10/01/2026
13:44 - geo1526 quoted elmocosduros in post Clean-Ban,Void, Sync, and Verse perm spoofers
I sent a message on Discord yesterday, but it was deleted; I told them about Javelin and what would happen, but they just replied that it was too late and they would look into it later. ...
06/14/2026
13:38 - Afro2G quoted elmocosduros in post Is the spoofing market dead, or my Hardware is?
I'll give a quick answer: I spoke to the cheat provider, who instructed me to load the cheat first, then the spoofer. I bought a new, clean account, followed the tutorial, then entered Fir...
09/12/2025
03:52 - L1ney quoted elmocosduros in post [ADVANCE]🏆AIMBOT💎PREDICTION🎯VISUALS❤️LOOT❤️INTEL/AMD✅CONTROLLER SUPPORT💎OFFICAL DEVS🏆
I would like to try it but do you know if it has a spoofer included? Hello, sorry but we do not provide spoofers

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.