Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zzlady
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/05/2014, 05:43
Replies: 31
Views: 2,841
Posted By zzlady
Bump! Just bought some cps off kyushii...

Bump!

Just bought some cps off kyushii everything went great
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/25/2014, 00:11
Replies: 2
Views: 287
Posted By zzlady
bump

bump
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/22/2014, 22:36
Replies: 2
Views: 287
Posted By zzlady
looking to buy cps and +8s

Looking to buy the following
- +8 boots
- +8 crop
- +8 steed
- CPS (20-30k)

Send me a pm on here and ill get back to you as soon as I can I am looking to buy them on the server Freedom, paying...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/11/2014, 23:34
Replies: 11
Views: 958
Posted By zzlady
lol i'm neither egy nor a scammer just because...

lol i'm neither egy nor a scammer just because you cant or wont buy cps in a large qty that's your choice just saying.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/11/2014, 23:22
Replies: 0
Views: 278
Posted By zzlady
Power Expballs and cps

Hey so Im looking for a few power expballs 6 in total and some cps from the same person if you have them let me know.

Ill pay via paypal and you can pm me on here thanks.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/02/2014, 06:49
Replies: 49
Views: 7,641
Posted By zzlady
highly recommend this guy to deal with, quick...

highly recommend this guy to deal with, quick easy trade :D looking forward to dealing with him again
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/01/2014, 21:27
Replies: 0
Views: 250
Posted By zzlady
following +12 gear

Hey I'm looking to buy the following +12 gear if you have it pm me:

+12 boots (any lvl/perm)
+12 crop
+12 fan
+12 pistol

and lastly I'm looking for CPs

PM with the asking price, I will be...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/11/2014, 06:57
Replies: 11
Views: 959
Posted By zzlady
hey I'm interested in a few things let me know...

hey I'm interested in a few things let me know what you still have. Pm'd you

awesome to deal with, wish more ppl were like this quick, easy to talk to and gave some extra :) if he ever decides to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 12/07/2013, 22:11
Replies: 48
Views: 5,412
Posted By zzlady
Just bought my self an early Christmas gift in...

Just bought my self an early Christmas gift in the form of a ring, from, tower, necky, and steed. Great guy to deal with and would recommend to others :)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 12/07/2013, 06:10
Replies: 4
Views: 584
Posted By zzlady
bump

bump
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 12/05/2013, 01:03
Replies: 4
Views: 584
Posted By zzlady
bump

bump
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/26/2013, 22:56
Replies: 4
Views: 584
Posted By zzlady
bump

bump
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/23/2013, 22:59
Replies: 4
Views: 584
Posted By zzlady
Bump

Bump
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/22/2013, 06:18
Replies: 4
Views: 584
Posted By zzlady
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/21/2013, 02:16
Replies: 4
Views: 584
Posted By zzlady
everyone's been PM'd still looking for gear :)

everyone's been PM'd still looking for gear :)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/20/2013, 17:33
Replies: 4
Views: 584
Posted By zzlady
Buying +12s

I'm looking for the following items:
- +12 fan
- +12 necky
- +12 crop
- Flame robes
** will also buy +8's of the above if price is reasonable on them (Christmas is right around the corner :P) ...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/14/2013, 06:51
Replies: 9
Views: 927
Posted By zzlady
scammed me to

scammed me to
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/11/2013, 22:25
Replies: 21
[Selling] 61k CPs on Storm.
Views: 1,403
Posted By zzlady
Just bought $200 worth in cps transaction went...

Just bought $200 worth in cps transaction went smooth and quick, would recommend to people in the future.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/08/2013, 23:37
Replies: 9
Views: 927
Posted By zzlady
interested in some of your gear

Hi, I was just wondering what your chara name is and if I could see the equipment. If so I have no problem paying through paypal, also do you have any one that can vouch for you.

Thanks kim
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/03/2013, 01:12
Replies: 1
Views: 318
Posted By zzlady
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 10/28/2013, 19:51
Replies: 1
Views: 318
Posted By zzlady
Looking for some +12 gear any server

I'm pretty new here so I figured I put out a thread asking for stuff I'm looking for:

- +12 monk frock
- +12 tower
- +12 fan
- +12 crop
- +8 or better ring
- +8 or better necky

can be -dmg...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 10/25/2013, 20:59
Replies: 2
Views: 329
Posted By zzlady
I'm looking to pay cash sorry. Thank you for...

I'm looking to pay cash sorry. Thank you for thank you for the reply.

Oops sorry for the double thanks
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 10/24/2013, 23:42
Replies: 2
Views: 329
Posted By zzlady
B> +12 tower or fan

Hi, I'm looking to buy a +12 tower or fan preferably on freedom but if I can transfer it to my server I'll be happy. If you have one and are able to go through PayPal I'm interested.
Thanks kim
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.