Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Falsehood
Forum: Battlefield 09/19/2025, 10:49
Replies: 6
Views: 1,289
Posted By Falsehood
You are in a lot of threads constantly promoting...

You are in a lot of threads constantly promoting your cheat and claiming it's always stable for the AC yet there are an equal amount of responses & posts claiming that advanced is detected. People...
Forum: Battlefield 09/10/2025, 00:23
Replies: 6
Views: 1,289
Posted By Falsehood
All BF2042 detected?

Had a read through all recent posts, seems like there isn't a single cheat surviving detection at the moment. Are all providers waiting for BF6 to drop?
Forum: Battlefield Trading 08/14/2025, 18:10
Replies: 247
Views: 93,550
Posted By Falsehood
Got banned hoping for better security on full...

Got banned hoping for better security on full release
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 08/10/2025, 11:45
Replies: 77
Views: 21,835
Posted By Falsehood
What do the presets offer in comparison to just...

What do the presets offer in comparison to just having the launcher with the universal preset?
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/29/2024, 18:10
Replies: 614
Views: 141,113
Posted By Falsehood
Haven't tried klar yet, ring-1 won't work for me;...

Haven't tried klar yet, ring-1 won't work for me;
I will hopefully be trying shadows soon

Eternal is limited in aim functionality but overall the safest / most consistent provider I've found, I...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/27/2024, 12:58
Replies: 68
Views: 15,224
Posted By Falsehood
I can vouch for "eternal", it gets the job done....

I can vouch for "eternal", it gets the job done. I'm looking to try ring-1 next but their website doesn't work for me.
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/26/2024, 22:16
Replies: 614
Views: 141,113
Posted By Falsehood
I can vouch for eternal with a detailed review...

I can vouch for eternal with a detailed review coming soon. A lot of people talking about klar and ring-1, will hopefully be giving them a try.



Ring-1 website doesnt work for me
This site...
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/26/2024, 22:01
Replies: 1
Views: 834
Posted By Falsehood
Do you offer media or test keys?

Do you offer media or test keys?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/26/2024, 21:36
Replies: 235
Views: 53,238
Posted By Falsehood
Enquired about media key in your discord since...

Enquired about media key in your discord since there's limited gameplay footage.
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/25/2024, 12:19
Replies: 614
Views: 141,113
Posted By Falsehood
Detected, many users got banned using it...

Detected, many users got banned using it recently. I suspect it was the skin changer, but who knows. Such a shame, it had good features overall.



I've been using eternal aswell, I'd say it gets...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 12/25/2024, 12:06
Replies: 10
Views: 2,246
Posted By Falsehood
Ignite has been detected already, I would not...

Ignite has been detected already, I would not recommend it although it does have amazing features. Waiting for long-term results and reviews for ignite before I purchase from them again



At the...
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2024, 12:11
Replies: 17
Views: 6,376
Posted By Falsehood
I would recommend that you avoid noble and swan...

I would recommend that you avoid noble and swan at all costs. Wyvern has been waved but may not be currently detected.
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2024, 12:09
Replies: 13
Views: 3,472
Posted By Falsehood
No, but budget friendly options are: -...

No, but budget friendly options are:
- Obstruction
- Xulace
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2024, 12:07
Replies: 10
Views: 3,247
Posted By Falsehood
Most cheats that you'll see online are detected....

Most cheats that you'll see online are detected. Keep in mind, the incentive for cheat developers and sellers to lie is within their own business model - nobody will buy a detected cheat so everyone...
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2024, 11:54
Replies: 7
Views: 1,273
Posted By Falsehood
Pretty sure most cheats that you'll see online...

Pretty sure most cheats that you'll see online are detected. Keep in mind, the incentive for cheat developers and sellers to lie is within their own business model - nobody will buy a detected cheat...
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2024, 11:53
Replies: 1,157
Views: 349,698
Posted By Falsehood
Most cheats that you'll see online are detected....

Most cheats that you'll see online are detected. Keep in mind, the incentive for cheat developers and sellers to lie is within their own business model - nobody will buy a detected cheat so everyone...
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2024, 11:17
Replies: 4
Views: 663
Posted By Falsehood
If you have no experience, start with...

If you have no experience, start with foundational languages like python (very basic), C++ (memory manipulation) - even Javascript to learn about script writing. Start with small projects on things...
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2024, 11:12
Replies: 5
Views: 903
Posted By Falsehood
This kind of feature has been detected for a...

This kind of feature has been detected for a while. Things like anti-aim and silent aim will land you a ban pretty fast. In this day and age it's simply not worth it, creating a new account will take...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.