Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mrkidd
Forum: Aion 2 Trading 10/03/2026, 08:42
Replies: 106
Views: 13,002
Posted By Mrkidd
FYI For anyone purchasing, this bot is the same...

FYI For anyone purchasing, this bot is the same as the one that they used for TnL, its the same team behind it.. yes the bot is in all Chinese and unless you have some really good translations for...
Forum: MapleStory 09/07/2026, 00:38
Replies: 25
Views: 2,235
Posted By Mrkidd
shoot me a inv too!

shoot me a inv too!
Forum: MapleStory 09/06/2026, 04:53
Replies: 25
Views: 2,235
Posted By Mrkidd
Do you know any good providers to look out for?

Do you know any good providers to look out for?
Forum: MapleStory 09/01/2026, 00:22
Replies: 25
Views: 2,235
Posted By Mrkidd
Maplestory Classic

Anyone working on anything for this version of maple that's coming out? I want to bot this game since im a adult and can't grind 12+ a day like when I was 12 lol xD
Forum: WoW Bots 06/25/2026, 03:12
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
Yea thats kinda lame... thats a huge dump of...

Yea thats kinda lame... thats a huge dump of money.
Forum: WoW Bots 06/25/2026, 01:25
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
Yeah... their prices are what's keeping me away....

Yeah... their prices are what's keeping me away. I'm not about to dump $300-$400 USD for one spec that I play without even seeing how they perform or what type of parses they get with Morpheus. It's...
Forum: WoW Bots 06/22/2026, 00:58
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
I tried to use tempest for tbc classic and was...

I tried to use tempest for tbc classic and was told by the dev that hes not supporting it no more (nice guy gave me a refund), do you know of any other providers that provide support for tbc classic...
Forum: WoW Bots 04/03/2026, 21:49
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
Rice has changed ALOT since then, they use dual...

Rice has changed ALOT since then, they use dual PC or VM protection so you dont run it on your main PC. ive been using it since s1 of TWW and havent had no bans and been 3k io and parseing 90+ on...
Forum: WoW Bots 03/25/2026, 03:15
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
Okay! thanks for the info! I was hesitant about...

Okay! thanks for the info! I was hesitant about dropping $50 on a sub from them before even knowing what they're capable of right now. Saved me $50.
Forum: WoW Bots 03/25/2026, 01:50
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
Anyone try Tempest out yet? Their website gives...

Anyone try Tempest out yet? Their website gives me weird vibes along with how they use some ai fake pics of "customers", it gives me "exit scam" vibes...
Forum: World of Warcraft 02/06/2026, 19:54
Replies: 15
Views: 26,768
Posted By Mrkidd
is anyone supporting TBC anni?

is anyone supporting TBC anni?
Forum: WoW Bots 01/21/2026, 22:00
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
Any new news on anyone that has something good...

Any new news on anyone that has something good right now? Rice kinda isnt worth it no more for retail.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/04/2026, 02:24
Replies: 593
Views: 220,790
Posted By Mrkidd
added to friends list.

added to friends list.
Forum: WoW Bots 11/13/2025, 08:49
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
for what program?

for what program?
Forum: WoW Bots 09/27/2025, 07:19
Replies: 1,433
Views: 450,605
Posted By Mrkidd
I'm looking to try Paladin (MOP Classic) for GGL,...

I'm looking to try Paladin (MOP Classic) for GGL, I want to use it for PVE (Heroic Raiding) and PVP to use it to get high rating, who do you reccommend on GGL for that? Thanks in advance for the tip!
Forum: WoW Bots 08/13/2025, 23:13
Replies: 15
Views: 3,022
Posted By Mrkidd
Gotcha! I just always seen like 90% screenshots...

Gotcha! I just always seen like 90% screenshots of their retail stuff and like one of their classic one, so that's what got me curious. didnt want to invest into it and then find out that the classic...
Forum: WoW Bots 08/13/2025, 22:40
Replies: 15
Views: 3,022
Posted By Mrkidd
does GGL support classic MOP and its good? or is...

does GGL support classic MOP and its good? or is it only mainly focused on Retail?
Forum: MapleStory Trading 12/01/2024, 04:53
Replies: 8
Views: 3,210
Posted By Mrkidd
DM sent.

DM sent.
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.