Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DAKYUS
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/12/2025, 00:00
Replies: 3,642
Views: 914,925
Posted By DAKYUS
I'm looking for a official like style server! ...

I'm looking for a official like style server!
I've already tried Azyrah, but I'd like something as faithful to the official version as possible, given that I've only recently started it and there...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 10/30/2025, 19:29
Replies: 94
Views: 31,141
Posted By DAKYUS
I'll try this server, it looks like a really cool...

I'll try this server, it looks like a really cool project!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 12/20/2024, 20:58
Replies: 70
Views: 19,923
Posted By DAKYUS
I've been playing this server since the start and...

I've been playing this server since the start and I'm enjoying it very much, I recommend it to all lovers of old style servers!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/13/2024, 20:50
Replies: 30
Views: 7,976
Posted By DAKYUS
I tried the game in English and Italian and it is...

I tried the game in English and Italian and it is well translated
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/13/2024, 17:23
Replies: 30
Views: 7,976
Posted By DAKYUS
I tried the server beta, I think I deserve a lot!

I tried the server beta, I think I deserve a lot!
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.