Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: morphen
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/19/2013, 11:56
Replies: 26
Views: 3,637
Posted By morphen
Cool idea ! :D I hope game will be similar to...

Cool idea ! :D I hope game will be similar to thecrims.com. I cant wait for it :D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/30/2013, 20:28
Replies: 20
Views: 3,369
Posted By morphen
Yeah, client. Sure. good BS, really good... And...

Yeah, client. Sure. good BS, really good... And ofc You not gonna do that with Decima... no way...


Anyways....

Maybe You can call me a "noob" or so, but everyone knows that if you will make...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/30/2013, 19:01
Replies: 20
Views: 3,369
Posted By morphen
Close the project, there are enough Dk servers,...

Close the project, there are enough Dk servers, soon Zirak will make new A9 server, there is one really good A3 already, people still have Core and Elite, so just enough.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/25/2013, 15:01
Replies: 231
Views: 15,651
Posted By morphen
I thought ppl are happy cause of old-lowrated...

I thought ppl are happy cause of old-lowrated server, so please stop QQing and work on Your lvls, that will give definitely more satisfaction :D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/25/2013, 14:52
Replies: 231
Views: 15,651
Posted By morphen
Exp rate is cool, im lvl 35 atm. :)

Exp rate is cool, im lvl 35 atm. :)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/25/2013, 14:07
Replies: 231
Views: 15,651
Posted By morphen
Full updated client in 1 part: ...

Full updated client in 1 part:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!xd1FiawD!NFDLySA4Fd77UqVp7riP7QX8QqwBD4zEg1A9qaqg4uY
Forum: Private Server 09/25/2013, 13:38
Replies: 12
Views: 1,438
Posted By morphen
Im uploading full updated client Edited: done. ...

Im uploading full updated client Edited: done.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!xd1FiawD!NFDLySA4Fd77UqVp7riP7QX8QqwBD4zEg1A9qaqg4uY
Forum: Private Server 09/23/2013, 13:30
Replies: 12
Views: 1,438
Posted By morphen
Focus on adding more download mirrors... 20kb/s...

Focus on adding more download mirrors... 20kb/s just sucks ;/
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/25/2013, 21:57
Replies: 4
Views: 507
Posted By morphen
Trustfull person, I can recommend him to anyone !

Trustfull person, I can recommend him to anyone !
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/25/2013, 13:48
Replies: 15
Views: 1,192
Posted By morphen
Bump& first post edited.

Bump& first post edited.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/23/2013, 00:25
Replies: 15
Views: 1,192
Posted By morphen
bumpy bump

bumpy bump
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/21/2013, 23:22
Replies: 15
Views: 1,192
Posted By morphen
Bump and: 22-23.04 Are already taken ...

Bump and:

22-23.04 Are already taken

Propably I will make 1-2 days free cause I had hardcore weekend.

Tomorrow I will write new price list in first post.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/21/2013, 10:51
Replies: 2
Views: 403
Posted By morphen
Bumpy

Bumpy
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/19/2013, 22:29
Replies: 2
Views: 403
Posted By morphen
Dils for PSC Codes

Hey hey :)

My good friend have 4x 20Euro Paysafecards, and he want to buy some dils with it. I would like to listen some offers, and we will make trades between You (customer) and me (my friend...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/18/2013, 09:50
Replies: 15
Views: 1,192
Posted By morphen
Leveling with hacks, 12hours, everything with...

Leveling with hacks, 12hours, everything with char for PowerLeveling and Customer char. If some1 will be faster plox proof it :) (not at 4x exp ofc :D)
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/16/2013, 23:47
Replies: 15
Views: 1,192
Posted By morphen
Bump. Got 1 customer, looking for more :)

Bump.

Got 1 customer, looking for more :)
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/15/2013, 19:58
Replies: 15
Views: 1,192
Posted By morphen
PowerLeveling Service

Hey Everyone !

Because I have hurt my feet, I am bored most likely everyday, I have decided to open my Power leveling service. At the moment, I have finished a few requests for my friends aleady,...
Forum: Dekaron 03/05/2013, 22:56
Replies: 20
Views: 2,510
Posted By morphen
115-130 CVC Abbys, but only with scrolls for...

115-130 CVC Abbys, but only with scrolls for summoning boss (5 bosses in 6 minutes, and around 30% per dg on 125, and 20% on 130)
Forum: Dekaron Trading 01/28/2013, 18:19
Replies: 17
Views: 1,213
Posted By morphen
Red face Good joke, I`ve bought 2 +9 boxes for 3kkk each. ...

Good joke, I`ve bought 2 +9 boxes for 3kkk each.

Free bump for such a overpriced item (:
Forum: Dekaron 01/28/2013, 03:14
Replies: 8
Views: 802
Posted By morphen
Try CyberGhostVPN, it should work :D

Try CyberGhostVPN, it should work :D
Forum: Dekaron Trading 01/25/2013, 22:03
Replies: 85
Views: 11,173
Posted By morphen
Working perfectly ofc.

Working perfectly ofc.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 01/08/2013, 22:34
Replies: 2
Views: 374
Posted By morphen
All PM`s answered. *First post updated!* ...

All PM`s answered.

*First post updated!*

bumpaz0r !
Forum: Dekaron Trading 01/07/2013, 19:16
Replies: 2
Views: 374
Posted By morphen
bampz0r

bampz0r
Forum: Dekaron Trading 01/06/2013, 04:17
Replies: 2
Views: 374
Posted By morphen
[WTB] CS set and more...

So I would like to buy:

150+10 or 14+9 Dual Blades
145+9 / 150 +9/+10 Staff
145 +7/8/9 belt
CS 150 +9 Set
2x Spell plume
Tiesto Arie
3x 140 (or higher) +9 def necks, 1x +9 psn neck, 1x +9...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/22/2012, 10:39
Replies: 9
Views: 1,215
Posted By morphen
And how many players server can handle on 20/20...

And how many players server can handle on 20/20 internet speed? Anyone was testing it ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.