Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Starboy.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 07/15/2026, 11:07
Replies: 6
Views: 1,828
Posted By Starboy.
Post Where to buy

I'm coming back to R6 for about a month. Can anyone recommend a good cheat and a reliable site? I've heard people mention Vega, Lethal, and CA. Any thoughts?
Forum: Fortnite 11/09/2024, 01:44
Replies: 3
Views: 584
Posted By Starboy.
DMA ADVICE

Hey,

It's been 2-3 months that I've been thinking about getting a DMA to cheat in zero build comp, seeing that many cheaters aren’t banned and I would like to use it on my main account.

I tried...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 11/02/2024, 10:58
Replies: 9
Views: 2,080
Posted By Starboy.
R6 klar

Hi,

R6 Klar Lite and Full got discontinued today.
Do not buy a single key from any resellers.
I don't yet know if your account will be banned in the next few days if you played with Klar, stay...
Forum: Fortnite 10/22/2024, 13:18
Replies: 9
Views: 2,322
Posted By Starboy.
Klarnite, good ?

Hi

I'm still looking for a cheat to play on Zero Build comp, I did my research about DMA but it's too complicated to find very good firmware... Since I'm currently using Klar Lite on Rainbow Six,...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 08/19/2024, 22:23
Replies: 6
Views: 959
Posted By Starboy.
Looking for best ESP UD

Hello,

I’m looking for the best ESP UD, unlimited budget.

Two years ago I was using Phoenix, my old pc was HWID banned. I came back on Siege a few days ago.

BR,
Forum: Fortnite 08/19/2024, 22:18
Replies: 5
Views: 1,076
Posted By Starboy.
BEST CHEAT, I NEED ADVICE

Hello,

Last season discouraged me from playing legit during all ZB cups. I qualified for all the victory cash cup solo finals but I didn't win once!

I've made my decision, I'm going to buy...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.