R6 Klar Lite and Full got discontinued today.
Do not buy a single key from any resellers.
I don't yet know if your account will be banned in the next few days if you played with Klar, stay careful.
If you have any other recommandation for R6 cheat (ESP is the only thing that I really want !)
Maybe you have just had the wrong experiences with cheat providers.
SkreechGG sells Undetected R6 Lite/Full cheats on their store. Great customer support and transparency with customers.
For R6, They sell both:
CheatArmy Lite & Full
Lethal Lite & Full
Goldcore (Unlock All)
Ubisoft recent patches are hitting hard across the cheat providers landscape. With Cheat Army facing a major ban waves, Lethal down due to updates, and GoldCore currently detected, Ubisoft’s strategy appears to be quite effective in targeting huge cheat providers. These frequent, unannounced updates make it tough for r6 cheat providers to keep up, resulting in more bans and fewer reliable options for cheats.
Ubisoft recent patches are hitting hard across the cheat providers landscape. With Cheat Army facing a major ban waves, Lethal down due to updates, and GoldCore currently detected, Ubisoft’s strategy appears to be quite effective in targeting huge cheat providers. These frequent, unannounced updates make it tough for r6 cheat providers to keep up, resulting in more bans and fewer reliable options for cheats.
I believe, I just quoted you on another post regarding this. CA is still UD as of right now. No detection.
I believe, I just quoted you on another post regarding this. CA is still UD as of right now. No detection.
Just because a cheat provider claims their software is undetected does not necessarily make it so many large providers may misrepresent their detection status. With over three years of experience in the Rainbow Six Siege community, I’ve seen which providers have a history of unreliable detection claims for instance, Cheat Army recently experienced a significant ban wave.
Just because a cheat provider claims their software is undetected does not necessarily make it so many large providers may misrepresent their detection status. With over three years of experience in the Rainbow Six Siege community, I’ve seen which providers have a history of unreliable detection claims for instance, Cheat Army recently experienced a significant ban wave.
Kinda funny the only people who were banned came from Klar. I use nothing but CA and I’m not banned along all the others who only use CA. Some of the users that actually stayed admitting to using Klar bought new accounts and are still safe with CA
Kinda funny the only people who were banned came from Klar. I use nothing but CA and I’m not banned along all the others who only use CA. Some of the users that actually stayed admitting to using Klar bought new accounts and are still safe with CA
my friend used ca lite only the norecoil not even walls and got beamed