Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Grasshopper69
Forum: World of Warcraft 08/03/2026, 16:03
Replies: 10
Views: 1,233
Posted By Grasshopper69
Thanks bro, your reply was very helpful. It was...

Thanks bro, your reply was very helpful. It was worth creating a thread for this.
Forum: World of Warcraft 07/28/2026, 21:35
Replies: 10
Views: 1,233
Posted By Grasshopper69
Well, first of all, maybe I'll still be banned,...

Well, first of all, maybe I'll still be banned, so I'm playing the free version up to level 20 now.
As you know, bans are distributed in waves and not in one moment as you were caught doing...
Forum: World of Warcraft 07/28/2026, 17:35
Replies: 10
Views: 1,233
Posted By Grasshopper69
No, (and in fact, I don't fully understand what...

No, (and in fact, I don't fully understand what exactly you meant by this. Some kind of provocation? For what purpose?) I'm writing my own bot, I want it to be able to fly. It is not possible to get...
Forum: World of Warcraft 07/27/2026, 19:05
Replies: 10
Views: 1,233
Posted By Grasshopper69
Static Pointer Search via Cheat Engine

I learned to use Cheat Engine by finding static pointers - which persist after restarting the game - in games such as Zuma Deluxe, Zuma's Revenge, Mine Mogul, and Kenshi.

It's time for World Of...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.