Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PepP16
Forum: Fortnite Trading 01/02/2026, 16:27
Replies: 10
Views: 1,674
Posted By PepP16
-rep detected after 4 games bought 1 month and im...

-rep detected after 4 games bought 1 month and im cooked now
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/01/2025, 01:39
Replies: 527
Views: 139,983
Posted By PepP16
TG?

TG?
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 11/08/2025, 14:24
Replies: 136
Views: 49,885
Posted By PepP16
Hi I recently bought skyrant lifetime and I was...

Hi I recently bought skyrant lifetime and I was happy and survived like 2 weeks but then got hit with an hwid ban. I need to be honest i got ban prob cause i was raging a lot of games but my message...
Forum: Valorant 03/31/2025, 13:46
Replies: 1
Views: 477
Posted By PepP16
disable TPM without Bios?

Well on my asus moba my bios doesnt have the tpm option. When using tpm.msc it says I have a tpm and I do have one. Ive seen people with the same bios having the same issue as me. Is there any way...
Forum: Valorant 03/20/2025, 19:06
Replies: 3
Views: 364
Posted By PepP16
Woofer for LENOVO

woofer
BaseBoard Product LNVNB161216
BaseBoard Version SDK0R32862 WIN
BaseBoard Manufacturer LENOVO

my friend needs a spoofer that works. Perm woofer are no option I think but maybe...
Forum: Valorant 03/19/2025, 13:18
Replies: 1
Views: 390
Posted By PepP16
Disable tpm wtihout bios?

My device doesnt have tpm in bios. Its permanently locked. When using tpm.msc I do see it avaiable. So on the internet ive seen the same problem for people using my bios. And there was no fix found...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 03/13/2025, 12:38
Replies: 2,198
Views: 633,391
Posted By PepP16
really helpfull thanks. I will check which ones...

really helpfull thanks. I will check which ones are up to date next time. Wont check Xenos lists that often anymore I will just look for ones with alot of reputation or check the updated comments on...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 03/12/2025, 19:36
Replies: 2,198
Views: 633,391
Posted By PepP16
Then why is he on the list thats legit scam if he...

Then why is he on the list thats legit scam if he sells an outdated product
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 03/12/2025, 12:05
Replies: 2,198
Views: 633,391
Posted By PepP16
ok I bought dexter script and ngl its like the...

ok I bought dexter script and ngl its like the previous comments about dexter. Its completley outdated. First of all it doesnt recognize my keyboard so I can select weapons which is really annoying....
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 03/12/2025, 09:32
Replies: 2,198
Views: 633,391
Posted By PepP16
Where is Dexter?

Well yeah I was also already suspicious when he said its slotted. But where is the real Dexter he seems to be barely activ
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 03/12/2025, 01:21
Replies: 2,198
Views: 633,391
Posted By PepP16
Guys I might be an idiot but does Dexter have...

Guys I might be an idiot but does Dexter have another discord acc? Someone messaged my on elitepvp and said I should add that acc for help and I did. I said want a refund since he said he offers...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 03/11/2025, 21:06
Replies: 39
Views: 23,643
Posted By PepP16
Angry As the guy said this is year 4+5 and we are Y9...

As the guy said this is year 4+5 and we are Y9 right now. Like the script is completely outdated I basically got scammed 10€. The script itself works yes but its completely outdated not a single...
Forum: Valorant 03/10/2025, 21:54
Replies: 3
Views: 565
Posted By PepP16
Woofi tpm

Well easy my asus bios doesn’t show any sort of tpm. Dont comr with something like an other name tpm if I say there id no tpm then I mean it. My question is what am I supposed to do. I probabaly cant...
Forum: Valorant 03/04/2025, 13:29
Replies: 10
Views: 1,007
Posted By PepP16
Spoofer with no reset?

Hi Im looking for a spoofer where I dont need go reset and all my data is lost. Maybe a trusted one
Forum: Valorant 03/01/2025, 13:22
Replies: 15
Views: 3,128
Posted By PepP16
I use blackflare and they seem to be legit. They...

I use blackflare and they seem to be legit. They have been around almost a year no exit scam or anything else.
Forum: Valorant 02/23/2025, 15:32
Replies: 3
Views: 326
Posted By PepP16
Stacked accs?

So basically Ive been wondering where do these big acc sellers get their accs from? Most likely from a suplier no? But if thats the case where do these supliers get the accs from. How is it possible...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/23/2025, 15:21
Replies: 30
Views: 4,008
Posted By PepP16
Talking Best Colorbot for Valorant

Ive been using reaper v1 for some time now and I bought reaper v2 lifetime. The support is friendly and active. If you have any issues the most likely fix your issue in an instant. The colorbot...
Forum: Valorant 02/21/2025, 21:33
Replies: 1
Views: 406
Posted By PepP16
Selling accs?

Does anyone know where I can sell my NFA/FA accs where people alsot actually trust each other. Like I dont find anythings. I have like this NFA acc which is immo and has tons of skins but idk where...
Forum: Valorant 02/19/2025, 12:36
Replies: 2
Views: 1,052
Posted By PepP16
DMA Aliexpress?

Ive checked out aliexpress and ive seen that some people buy their dma from there. It looks legit but I wanted to ask the elitepvp community what you guys think about buying dms from aliexpress...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/25/2025, 22:51
Replies: 14
Views: 1,348
Posted By PepP16
Any discord?

Any discord?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 01/25/2025, 03:26
Replies: 3
Views: 598
Posted By PepP16
GFN no recoil AI?

Ive been using LG no recoil scripts for some time and ive been wondering why no service is offering gfn support even though GFN is sold out and is gaining more and more on popularity. Its one of the...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.