Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: static27m
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/20/2008, 10:31
Replies: 163
Views: 25,161
Posted By static27m
Plz post the instructions back on

could u plz post it back. I found it very useful but I cant remember how to install it on my new PC.

Thanks for reading this:):)
Forum: Dekaron 07/19/2008, 21:27
Replies: 10
Views: 951
Posted By static27m
I have tried every single hack I can think of for...

I have tried every single hack I can think of for Dekaron version 29.4.8 but I cant get any of them to work. Will someone please post a detailed and effective speed hack?

Please make it clear so...
Forum: Dekaron 07/19/2008, 21:05
Replies: 10
Views: 951
Posted By static27m
:What I want to do is use the hacks on the game,...

:What I want to do is use the hacks on the game, I install them but when launche Dekaron I cant use them. Even though I install the speed hack when I play the game is not on.

How do I use the hack...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/19/2008, 11:06
Replies: 92
Views: 16,213
Posted By static27m
I am able to launch Dekaron from SECportal, but...

I am able to launch Dekaron from SECportal, but while I play I cant switch on the hacks. Are my suppose to switch them on while I'm playing by clicking something or r they suppose to be on when I go...
Forum: Dekaron 07/19/2008, 11:04
Replies: 10
Views: 951
Posted By static27m
I am able to launch Dekaron from SECportal, but...

I am able to launch Dekaron from SECportal, but while I play I cant switch on the hacks. Are my suppose to switch them on when I'm playing or r they suppose to be on when I go on the game?

Please...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.