Discussion on [Release] WallHack,Vac Hack, 2x Speed, Invisibility within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
Dude we see more and more new joined noob to get hack cuz they keep asking for hacks thats has been removed or to old to use. Also those **** bish that joined for so long and now just talk to ask for the same thing x.x
kikichan stfu u don't know **** ...everytime when someone new ask for help u don't even know and all u do is noobs.. read the post stfu u read the post and answer us ,,,motherF
No **** u dont remove cuz these guys are ********* they just dont like others to have **** they pay for + they want ppl to get banned so thers less ppls for them to worry about..
I think replies should be looked over before being put up, like no one looks at mine before it is up on forum, now over half of this thread is a bunch of people who look at the first and last page for a link only, read nothing then ask "umm hey i dont see the link were is it???" ******* retards...
Blah Blah Blah LIFE STORY >.< i ALMOST FELT in Sleep ...... zZzzZz
if u wanne share ur **** well post that **** link ,if ur talking about PM cuz of leecherz well GTFO and Keep ur fcking software .
AND SOMETHING FOR THOSE crying baby's GO THERE IF U NEED ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am able to launch Dekaron from SECportal, but while I play I cant switch on the hacks. Are my suppose to switch them on while I'm playing by clicking something or r they suppose to be on when I go on the game?
I am able to launch Dekaron from SECportal, but while I play I cant switch on the hacks. Are my suppose to switch them on while I'm playing by clicking something or r they suppose to be on when I go on the game?
Please help me
Thanks for reading this
hi
u need to switch ur hax before ur playing the game //while ur playing wont work // only if u disconnect and change again