Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Somatics
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 10/06/2026, 02:16
Replies: 131
Views: 22,908
Posted By Somatics
Yes, very annoying indeed.

Yes, very annoying indeed.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 10/06/2026, 02:11
Replies: 160
Views: 69,840
Posted By Somatics
facts, I figured they were out because the anchor...

facts, I figured they were out because the anchor packs are on wago.io Foreverauras
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 10/02/2026, 06:31
Replies: 160
Views: 69,840
Posted By Somatics
cant wait for these to come out, fojji and merfin...

cant wait for these to come out, fojji and merfin stuff is bis
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/18/2025, 04:19
Replies: 22,843
Views: 9,231,311
Posted By Somatics
hello, is there an RXP for 85-90 mop classic that...

hello, is there an RXP for 85-90 mop classic that RXP has released yet & is able to be pirated? :p
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 11/23/2024, 04:52
Replies: 22,843
Views: 9,231,311
Posted By Somatics
any fojji Classic Classic class weakauras...

any fojji Classic Classic class weakauras available atm?
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 05/24/2024, 02:25
Replies: 148
Views: 73,386
Posted By Somatics
Thanks for the Full list Sky, although it appears...

Thanks for the Full list Sky, although it appears the Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight WA's in that list are the same, both are just Bastion of Twilight. This list is insane tho
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/30/2023, 06:57
Replies: 22,843
Views: 9,231,311
Posted By Somatics
Hi, I downloaded the HC version of RXP here,...

Hi, I downloaded the HC version of RXP here, although it appears ingame I still don't have the actual HC guide, how do I activate that? Is there something I need to import into the addon ingame also?...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.