Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 13:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Somatics Somatics is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 07:26
  • Join Date: 08/29/2023

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

10/06/2026
06:39 - Deleted Posts
06:39 - S4BERX quoted Somatics in post RestedXP GUIDE VAULT
Hey, this looks amazing. This guide is the same as the "official" paid version? It is straight from there website, So yes. Yes, very annoying indeed. This has been fixed for awh...
10/05/2026
23:54 - robsdow87 quoted Somatics in post Fojji WeakAuras Packs
cant wait for these to come out, fojji and merfin stuff is bis Both Merfin and Fojji addons + packs have been released! Just need someone in their discords to let us use them! lol
07/18/2025
14:19 - Dodoleveling quoted Somatics in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
hello, is there an RXP for 85-90 mop classic that RXP has released yet & is able to be pirated? :p i saw a few videos yesterday and it seems up to date at least for beta : https:/...
12:55 - Descentralizado quoted Somatics in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
hello, is there an RXP for 85-90 mop classic that RXP has released yet & is able to be pirated? :p A few thibgs When it was provided and people wanted it. People disabled it, claime...
11/23/2024
10:35 - Descentralizado quoted Somatics in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
any fojji Classic Classic class weakauras available atm? Classic classic? As in classic fresh?does what I posted not work?
05/24/2024
09:52 - Descentralizado quoted Somatics in post Fojji T10
Thanks for the Full list Sky, although it appears the Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight WA's in that list are the same, both are just Bastion of Twilight. This list is insane t...
06:46 - ShadowLin21 quoted Somatics in post Fojji T10
Thanks for the Full list Sky, although it appears the Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight WA's in that list are the same, both are just Bastion of Twilight. This list is insane t...
08/30/2023
09:20 - Descentralizado quoted Somatics in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
Hi, I downloaded the HC version of RXP here, although it appears ingame I still don't have the actual HC guide, how do I activate that? Is there something I need to import into the add...
08:12 - Calat1971 quoted Somatics in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
Hi, I downloaded the HC version of RXP here, although it appears ingame I still don't have the actual HC guide, how do I activate that? Is there something I need to import into the add...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.