Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Erasers47
Forum: Call of Duty 01/21/2026, 12:59
Replies: 13
Views: 2,240
Posted By Erasers47
Try zenith, I think it had crash server.

Try zenith, I think it had crash server.
Forum: Call of Duty 01/20/2026, 15:26
Replies: 13
Views: 2,240
Posted By Erasers47
Not sure what provider is allowing server...

Not sure what provider is allowing server crashing, it's stupid idea. Gamehooks used to be one of the providers that had kick/ban options but you can only get that through private discord
Forum: Call of Duty 05/16/2025, 03:54
Replies: 0
Views: 267
Posted By Erasers47
Kick to lobby

I have recently noticed a lot of players getting shadow ban a minute after the game loads in. I ran my main account which has never had a shadow ban and within 4 minutes it was kicked..

Anyone...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/22/2024, 09:30
Replies: 75
Views: 12,227
Posted By Erasers47
Can you tell us what you missed that they were...

Can you tell us what you missed that they were able to detect PO the last time.. we all know providers go offline after updates which happen every week on COD. I'm assuming you are reading through...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/09/2024, 10:01
Replies: 30
Views: 4,159
Posted By Erasers47
I put a review of kernaim after it was detected...

I put a review of kernaim after it was detected multiple times. Deleted..

It only serves to make everything less transparent
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.