Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

İnterwebz RİP

Discussion on İnterwebz RİP within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
İnterwebz RİP

Is there a reliable external cheat like Interwebz? interwebz rip
Old 03/20/2024, 13:42   #2

AA i’m thinking will be the best bet if you’re wanting controller support (i’m sure Helios will take the DT seriously & they do have good track history in the past), PO for none controller support, is also Proofcore if you’re willing to pay more & give your ID out..
Old 03/20/2024, 13:46   #3

How reliable is systemcheat?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2024, 13:53   #4

Yes, anyone using systemcheat? Can you suggest?
Old 03/20/2024, 15:13   #5

elite*gold: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEGE5561 View Post
Synthetic Skill is external and offers controller support with a 1 key remap, you use native controller input in game.

We have a small userbase and offer a very nice product.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...ndetected.html
Old 03/20/2024, 15:32   #6

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG98 View Post
AA iím thinking will be the best bet if youíre wanting controller support (iím sure Helios will take the DT seriously & they do have good track history in the past)
AA removed controller support after detection

Quote:
If you want security, you should come to Phantom Overlay. I have proven and will continue to prove that my entire existence right now is to stay ahead of Ricochet & stay anonymous from Activision

So if you enjoyed IW for the security aspect come to PO

If it was controller support you'd have to use DS4 to have controller aimbot with PO or use ESP only with controller input. I don't think there is any fully safe way to do controller support that adds no vectors so I haven't added better support for that reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahza View Post
How reliable is systemcheat?
Quote:
Yes, anyone using systemcheat? Can you suggest?
System gets detected periodically and seems to hide it. It's a bit easy because no one seems to talk about them here much besides one guy. I noticed they seemed to get detected after S2 Reloaded & I didn't see anything about it besides some users who came to PO
Old 03/20/2024, 15:43   #7

Zeb is the controller aim bot with ds4 good used rewasd before with you but I couldn’t get it right. Thanks
Old 03/20/2024, 15:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglad123 View Post
Zeb is the controller aim bot with ds4 good used rewasd before with you but I couldnít get it right. Thanks
DS4 has less latency so I think it's better. A lot of people used it over REWASD even when REWASD was available

It's best for PS controller
Old 03/20/2024, 15:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
DS4 has less latency so I think it's better. A lot of people used it over REWASD even when REWASD was available

It's best for PS controller
How do you get aimbot for PO i actually have po right now but would like to get aimbot for controller I have Xbox controller
Old 03/20/2024, 15:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant233 View Post
How do you get aimbot for PO i actually have po right now but would like to get aimbot for controller I have Xbox controller
It's not easy like it is with other providers. You either have to set your in-game input as KBM then remap with DS4 or you have to do controller input with ESP only

There is an unofficial guide on our forums but I'll make an official step by step guide and announce it in Telegram
Old 03/20/2024, 15:57   #11

Quote:
It's not easy like it is with other providers. You either have to set your in-game input as KBM then remap with DS4 or you have to do controller input with ESP only

There is an unofficial guide on our forums but I'll make an official step by step guide and announce it in Telegram
Thanks man
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2024, 15:57   #12

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
If it was controller support you'd have to use DS4 to have controller aimbot with PO or use ESP only with controller input. I don't think there is any fully safe way to do controller support that adds no vectors so I haven't added better support for that reason
There are safe ways to do controller support. For example, Stealthware has controller support that emulates joystick movement directly from the controller hardware, just like your mouse aimbot emulates movement from the mouse. It wouldn't make sense for Ricochet to target this type of controller aimbot, considering it's completely private to Stealthware. Everyone has mouse aimbot however, so they're much more likely to focus on detecting that.

Quote:
I'm the developer for Stealthware. It's an external cheat with controller support that works with MW2 & MW3, has a built-in spoofer, item ESP, and an extremely humanized aimbot. If you want a really good and smaller provider, I think you should give us a try. We give out free 1h keys from our website, but if you DM me on Telegram I'll gladly extend your free key to 1 day.

You can contact me on Telegram , and you can find more info and vouches from my .
Old 03/20/2024, 15:58   #13

Quote:

Thanks will be back to you soon. Link me telegram or dm me thanks for your imput
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2024, 16:48   #14

I tried to buy PO twice in the past, and every time as soon as I put in the key I get an HWID error, I open the ticket and after 24/48 hours they refund me without giving me any explanations
Old 03/20/2024, 17:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giannino92 View Post
I tried to buy PO twice in the past, and every time as soon as I put in the key I get an HWID error, I open the ticket and after 24/48 hours they refund me without giving me any explanations
Usually we give an explanation. It sounds like you were banned from our loader. If you PM me your PO username here on EPVP I can tell you
Thanks
1 User