Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PenyaSeller
Forum: Flyff 11/09/2023, 23:12
Replies: 29
Views: 8,119
Posted By PenyaSeller
For the past few days, I have been reflecting on...

For the past few days, I have been reflecting on what I have said, I have been going to church because I couldn’t sleep at night. For those who I have hurt, and touch the spot, I am sorry from the...
Forum: Flyff 10/27/2023, 17:06
Replies: 29
Views: 8,119
Posted By PenyaSeller
It sounds like you’ve got a big forehead, why...

It sounds like you’ve got a big forehead, why does this matter? Well, some studies statistically correlate a lot of waka-waka mental issues with having it. Kang has provided you with videos,...
Forum: Flyff 10/26/2023, 04:03
Replies: 29
Views: 8,119
Posted By PenyaSeller
I don't know if you got dropped, or there's a...

I don't know if you got dropped, or there's a lack of health care where you live that you can't afford to get checked out. But I will try and spare you the time, you argue that why would someone want...
Forum: Flyff 10/25/2023, 16:52
Replies: 29
Views: 8,119
Posted By PenyaSeller
For those who are not autistic and have leftover...

For those who are not autistic and have leftover brain cells, all these other bots that are pixel-based are nowhere as advanced as UniBot. I have tried all of the programs, and UniBot’s mechanism is...
Forum: Flyff Trading 06/05/2023, 05:02
Replies: 0
Views: 196
Posted By PenyaSeller
Exclamation 10b Penya [Mushpoie]

:handsdown:S> 10b Mushpoie server :handsdown:

PM for more info :)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.