Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: freezerton
Forum: Counter-Strike 04/03/2024, 20:28
Replies: 5
Views: 2,789
Posted By freezerton
Lightbulb Fully External Chams (Without Writing Memory)

Seems like this is a pretty uncommon method, but it essentially renders the playermodel externally with zero writing calls of any sort --- js respond if you got any questions n i'll let you know...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/15/2023, 01:06
Replies: 5
Views: 405
Posted By freezerton
Prior to this post, I ensured that, in the...

Prior to this post, I ensured that, in the Kernaim TOS, changing the hardware id linked to cheats is an available option :)
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/14/2023, 23:08
Replies: 5
Views: 405
Posted By freezerton
Question Anyone interested in a Kern 1 month sub? ($50)

Hey everyone :feelsbadman:

So I bought a 1 month Kern sub a couple days ago, but it hasn't quite hit the mark for me due to the lack of UD thermals or any chams :cry:
Therefore, I was wondering...
Forum: Rust Trading 05/23/2023, 04:36
Replies: 346
Views: 101,592
Posted By freezerton
Hey, sorry for the trouble, but I have a...

Hey, sorry for the trouble, but I have a question. If I want to keep my main account unbanned and cheat on alt accounts, would my main stay safe if I used a VPN, had a different, clean installation...
Forum: Rust 05/23/2023, 02:12
Replies: 5
Views: 1,780
Posted By freezerton
Question Consistently Cheating on Rust after HWID Ban

Hey everyone! :D

Although I'm relatively new to EAC ban evading, I've done a decent amount of research both on my own and throughout these forums, but I seem to be receiving almost entirely...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.