Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Consistently Cheating on Rust after HWID Ban

Discussion on Consistently Cheating on Rust after HWID Ban within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Consistently Cheating on Rust after HWID Ban

Hey everyone!

Although I'm relatively new to EAC ban evading, I've done a decent amount of research both on my own and throughout these forums, but I seem to be receiving almost entirely convoluted information regarding HWID bans. I am rather dumbfounded by people's ability to cheat, get banned, and keep playing continuously when some individuals suggest that "HWID bans are nearly impossible to avoid" or that each HWID spoof is insanely expensive. I understand that EAC will HWID ban repeat offenders and that they record a person's serials for various parts of their computer, though I fail to see how this is as much of an immensely tremendous roadblock as some people make it out to be... Also, I'm not sure, but I've read it is possible to manually alter your serials without purchasing a spoofer, though I don't know if that will actually be a solution to them.

Essentially, my overarching questions are the following: (I know there are a few, but any and all information is highly appreciated!)

"Is it possible to actively, temporarily HWID spoof? And, if not, will I be required to buy a single-use HWID spoofer and factory wipe my PC every time I am banned?"

"Is it possible to manually, in a sense, 'HWID spoof' by changing the serials recorded by EAC?"

"If I utilize Rust cheats for a period of time but then stop, when the cheat becomes DTC will my account still be banned?"

My apologies if these questions are rather basic to any experienced individuals, but it is just incredibly difficult to find any conclusive answers.

Thank you!
Old 05/23/2023, 02:54   #2

There is permanent HWID Spoofers, and temporary ones. Temporary ones you need to remember to activate every time before you play the game. Permament are self explanatory. No they are not expensive at all, my lifetime for my permanent spoofer was less than one month of the cheat I currently use.

The main ways you get caught after ban are, IP, HWID, leftover traces, or logging onto a banned/linked account. I also personally change the windows user after any ban but don't believe EAC tracks that.

It depends when the cheat became detected, if it was actively detected when you were using it then you will get an instant ban or a delayed ban, I've seen delayed bans before of up to 2 weeks.

Many cheats have built in spoofers as well. If you don't know then ask before buying. to clean any traces on your system you want to use Revo uninstaller to completely uninstall Steam, Rust, and EAC. On my cheat system I personally have windows systems (essential programs) on my main drive and everything cheat wise for Rust on a separate locked drive that I purge if I get banned. That method has worked really well.

I use a residential IP to avoid any sort of IP ban or the possibility of them linking my new account to the banned one.

Never, at any point log into that banned account ever again on the same system.
Old 05/23/2023, 21:11   #3

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezerton View Post
Hey everyone!
"Is it possible to actively, temporarily HWID spoof? And, if not, will I be required to buy a single-use HWID spoofer and factory wipe my PC every time I am banned?"
Yes you can, you can check out our temp spoofer, we've been around for a very long time and we specialize in Rust.
Check out my signature.

Quote:
"Is it possible to manually, in a sense, 'HWID spoof' by changing the serials recorded by EAC?"
Yes a few of them but it includes using tools. Specific public firmware tools that alters them and RAID0 for disk.

Quote:
"If I utilize Rust cheats for a period of time but then stop, when the cheat becomes DTC will my account still be banned?"
Usually not, however if we're talking about a delayed ban or that you're using a cheat that leaves traces on your computer in forms of bootloader changes or other modifications of your operating system then yes you may be hit on a later date.
Old 05/26/2023, 04:23   #4

Spoofers are not that big a deal or expensive, you just have to find one that works and is undetected. They are probably less than $50 a month. You can spoof yourself but its complicated and probably not worth the effort.

Every single rust cheat is going to get detected eventually, some within a couple weeks, come after a couple months. You are going to get banned 100% eventually. You just expect it and buy a new account and start over. Since EAC delays the bans, your account is probably flagged to be banned weeks before it is actually banned. So even if you stop playing before the ban hits, you will often get banned anyway.
Old 05/27/2023, 01:18   #5

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Thanks a bunch, also for your reply on another question I made regarding your spoofer. Honestly, your stuff seems to be the most legit out of all the other 30$ lifetime subscriptions I've seen! Another quick query tho, I saw a post about you offering shorter usage periods, and do you think it would be possible for me to get one for just a day or even a week? I'll pay you the required amount, of course, but I'm just not sure if it'll work properly with my antivirus, since vpns like Mysterium and certain cheats have been impossible to permit. If not, it's no problem, but I'd greatly appreciate it I also don't believe I'll be cheating for any longer than 7 days since CR3 and Clutch Solutions are mighty expensive lol
Thanks
Unfortunately no, we stopped doing 1 and 7 days back in January i think it was only meant as a test.

Tags
hwid, hwid spoofer, rust, spoofer