Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ckrit
Forum: Steam Trading 05/19/2025, 04:11
Replies: 0
Views: 189
Posted By ckrit
Talking Is this Steam account worth buying?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I know it is a legit account being sold by the original owner but outside of that, I don't know much about how Steam accounts hold value and all that....
Forum: Main 05/19/2025, 03:49
Replies: 1
Views: 778
Posted By ckrit
Exclamation Hmm, did my post break a rule?

So I recently bought a key that I ended up not being able to use and was unable to get the mods to transfer it to a different cheat so I figured I'd just give it away and that was basically what I...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 05/19/2025, 03:34
Replies: 2
Views: 457
Posted By ckrit
Anyone want my 24H Exo key?

Longstory short, despite having an insider build, the forbidden one, I am able to run a few cheats that claim it is not supported, like Nextcheat. But when it comes to Exo, it's a no go. I tried to...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 04/01/2025, 03:33
Replies: 13
Views: 1,072
Posted By ckrit
I ended up upgrading to a EU account. I did this...

I ended up upgrading to a EU account. I did this literal minutes after posting this because I have zero "wait" skill. No idea if it works or not but hopefully the awesome replies helps others.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/29/2025, 04:41
Replies: 3
Views: 430
Posted By ckrit
"AuthorizationErrorMessage"-unable to play, even on fresh account.

So this has happened before, usually a restart or a short wait and it's fixed. But this time it has lasted over 24hours. After I login through the launcher, a few seconds pass and I get hit with the...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/19/2025, 07:51
Replies: 4
Views: 344
Posted By ckrit
We gotta come up with a way to communicate to each other.

99 percent of my PMC kills are other...partakers of fun...that left me no choice.
I usually hope they have some kind of skeleton on, chams...something so that when they are looking at me, close...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/10/2025, 01:00
Replies: 7
Views: 656
Posted By ckrit
Don't be like me and include the executable in...

Don't be like me and include the executable in the list for tunneling. I forgot I did it and now I know why I was getting ugly pings. :P
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/10/2025, 00:14
Replies: 7
Views: 656
Posted By ckrit
I can still technically play via...

I can still technically play via Windscribe/Splittunnelling and using the Russian servers...but my ping is..uh...bad.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/10/2025, 00:14
Replies: 7
Views: 656
Posted By ckrit
Walk me through the proxy situation??

Walk me through the proxy situation??
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/10/2025, 00:11
Replies: 7
Views: 1,938
Posted By ckrit
So I can pretty much only connect to the game if...

So I can pretty much only connect to the game if I use one of the three Russian servers but then my ping is always too high to play, I get kicked within seconds of the round starting. I don't know...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/09/2025, 23:03
Replies: 13
Views: 1,072
Posted By ckrit
Anyone else using Windscribe with a RU account having issues?

So I can pretty much only connect to the game if I use one of the three Russian servers but then my ping is always too high to play, I get kicked within seconds of the round starting. I don't know...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/09/2025, 09:45
Replies: 7
Views: 1,938
Posted By ckrit
I can't even play anymore. Constant...

I can't even play anymore. Constant "authorizationerrormessage" about 10 seconds after launching the game. I've tried changing servers to auto and AFAIK, the only VPN servers that work any longer...
Forum: Steam Trading 03/07/2025, 18:56
Replies: 0
Views: 181
Posted By ckrit
⚫⬛◼️◾▪️20+ year Steam account (mine) ▪️◾◼️⬛⚫

This is my personal account. 20+ year account. Zero bans. Just under 300 games.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Currently looking for offers, paypal/crypto...

If this post...
Forum: Main 03/07/2025, 18:14
Replies: 2
Views: 692
Posted By ckrit
Link to a Trade FAQ?

...Topic orrrr....

What all can you trade? Is it just gold? Nudes of my sister? (Don't request, will regret.)
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 03/07/2025, 18:09
Replies: 256
Views: 30,154
Posted By ckrit
Gotta love Deps. Just looked at my cart, I've...

Gotta love Deps. Just looked at my cart, I've spent 200 bucks in a just a few short months and couldn't think of a better way to waste some money. Child support? Fuck that, probably ain't mine. Pay...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/07/2025, 18:01
Replies: 249
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Looking for Teammates/Boosting/Carry's [FREE]
Views: 69,328
Posted By ckrit
This is more than likely going to be a stupid...

This is more than likely going to be a stupid question but...
I'm assuming everyone here that is LFG is also utilizing...some uh...stuff?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/27/2024, 06:51
Replies: 63
Views: 8,300
Posted By ckrit
I really suggest Joker takes you guys up on this....

I really suggest Joker takes you guys up on this. Have been using Depshop for some time now and have always had zero issues. Super awesome guys that put up with my constantly forgetting passwords...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 11/27/2024, 06:37
Replies: 18
Views: 1,798
Posted By ckrit
The payment processor they use has blacklisted my...

The payment processor they use has blacklisted my immediate family due to a legit chargeback but for something unrelated to Tarkov. So I can't use my card, sisters, brothers or my mothers. All...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 11/27/2024, 06:27
Replies: 11
Views: 1,564
Posted By ckrit
Damn man, right for the carotid artery on that...

Damn man, right for the carotid artery on that one. I wonder if ...me...too?

But in reality, "friend" claimed that BSG has reimplemented the region lock on login servers? I don't see any posts...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/05/2024, 04:00
Replies: 3
Views: 666
Posted By ckrit
Question Question about how detection works (from a layman) and another ?...

I see quite a few posts that reference X cheat going X months completely UD. I am not saying that isn't true, I am sure it is absolutely true. Now here is where my ignorance is coming into play. But...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/05/2024, 03:50
Replies: 32
Views: 5,099
Posted By ckrit
Sure, he is part of the company, but fuck me if...

Sure, he is part of the company, but fuck me if he isn't telling the truth. I started using the lite version recently and after a few raids worth of dying due to not being used to all the screen...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/20/2024, 14:48
Replies: 4
Views: 1,128
Posted By ckrit
What is the easiest method to find out if HW...

What is the easiest method to find out if HW banned? If able to create new accounts with new emails, then not HW banned, correct?
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.