Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jadeantihero
Forum: Apex Legends 09/08/2025, 09:28
Replies: 14
Views: 2,330
Posted By jadeantihero
Apex Cheat for pred push

Looking for super UD apex cheat to closet cheat with in pred, looking for something with reliability close to eCycler as thats what I've used to hit pred in the past, let me know recommendations and...
Forum: Valorant 01/18/2024, 01:49
Replies: 9
Views: 1,639
Posted By jadeantihero
Any undetected val cheats?

I am looking for some UD val cheats that I can use to get to radiant, it just needs to last a few months before I get banned, If any users currently know of any cheats they can vouch for let me know...
Forum: Apex Legends 03/21/2023, 14:49
Replies: 4,181
Views: 1,216,450
Posted By jadeantihero
Klar.gg is terrible imo

I bought this cheat without having knowledge of other cheats, and I wouldn't recommend, I was able to play 3 games and I was hardware banned using "lite" so I didn't even use aimbot, shouldn't be...
Forum: Apex Legends 03/21/2023, 08:08
Replies: 16
Views: 2,072
Posted By jadeantihero
I'm currently hwid banned does this cheat come...

I'm currently hwid banned does this cheat come with a spoofer ?
Forum: Apex Legends 03/21/2023, 06:54
Replies: 16
Views: 2,072
Posted By jadeantihero
I assumed they had controller support because I...

I assumed they had controller support because I made a thread asking for controller cheats and proofcore replied.
Forum: Apex Legends 03/21/2023, 06:11
Replies: 16
Views: 2,072
Posted By jadeantihero
CX, proofcore, or exspira

Im looking for a controller cheat to hit pred with and these so fair seem to be the one's with the most vouches, when it comes to security which is the best of these 3. (I'm assuming I can't go wrong...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 03/20/2023, 18:30
Replies: 5
Views: 507
Posted By jadeantihero
undetected controller cheat

looking for an undetected cheat thats compatible with controller that I can hit pred with.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.