You last visited: Today at 12:04
Advertisement
CX, proofcore, or exspira
Discussion on CX, proofcore, or exspira within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.
03/21/2023, 06:11
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
CX, proofcore, or exspira
Im looking for a controller cheat to hit pred with and these so fair seem to be the one's with the most vouches, when it comes to security which is the best of these 3. (I'm assuming I can't go wrong with all 3)
03/21/2023, 06:26
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,140
Received Thanks: 645
I don't believe Proofcore is controller support.
@
can confirm or not
03/21/2023, 06:30
#3
elite*gold: 228
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 316
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ilikebacon
I don't believe Proofcore is controller support.
@
can confirm or not
"We do not officially support controller you can try to use a 3rd party program to set your controller inputs as strictly kbm inputs"
Posted 3 weeks ago by staff
03/21/2023, 06:32
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,140
Received Thanks: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Noly_
"We do not officially support controller you can try to use a 3rd party program to set your controller inputs as strictly kbm inputs"
Posted 3 weeks ago by staff
I just like bothering @
tbh
03/21/2023, 06:52
#5
elite*gold: 228
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 316
Received Thanks: 58
If Silverback confirms that you can use your controller, go with them, it's a good choice honestly
I think you can confirm @
03/21/2023, 06:54
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ilikebacon
I don't believe Proofcore is controller support.
@
can confirm or not
I assumed they had controller support because I made a thread asking for controller cheats and proofcore replied.
03/21/2023, 07:25
#7
elite*gold: 278
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 494
Received Thanks: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jadeantihero
Im looking for a controller cheat to hit pred with and these so fair seem to be the one's with the most vouches, when it comes to security which is the best of these 3. (I'm assuming I can't go wrong with all 3)
All 3 are very well known and good cheats. I can speak for CX we support controller. If you have issues with it just join our customer discord.
03/21/2023, 07:42
#8
elite*gold: 122
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 887
Received Thanks: 386
I have temporary removed controller support as we had some issues with it. So I will recommend CX. They have it and I heard it works good.
03/21/2023, 08:08
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
CxCheats
All 3 are very well known and good cheats. I can speak for CX we support controller. If you have issues with it just join our customer discord.
I'm currently hwid banned does this cheat come with a spoofer ?
03/21/2023, 10:35
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jadeantihero
I'm currently hwid banned does this cheat come with a spoofer ?
yeah, it does. the spoofer worked well for me.
03/21/2023, 10:39
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 6
Proofcore best in all
03/21/2023, 10:45
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Savage00789
Proofcore best in all
dont they require id ?
03/21/2023, 10:47
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ranked aint it
dont they require id ?
Yes they do
And you can use controller with any cheat with the help of software
03/21/2023, 10:57
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Savage00789
Yes they do
And you can use controller with any cheat with the help of software
yeaaahh, i aint trust no one with my id
03/21/2023, 11:21
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ranked aint it
yeaaahh, i aint trust no one with my id
Yeah but its safest option
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:05 .