Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: younesxh
Forum: Fortnite 02/05/2024, 18:35
Replies: 16
Views: 2,019
Posted By younesxh
Hey again, do you know if they track any input...

Hey again, do you know if they track any input devices like your monitor, mouse or keyboard?
Forum: Fortnite 02/03/2024, 14:37
Replies: 16
Views: 2,019
Posted By younesxh
Because if you read my title you can see I wasn’t...

Because if you read my title you can see I wasn’t asking about methods to get unbanned I was asking if I’d need to change my ip after getting a new pc. Obviously I have heard of spoofers but I’m not...
Forum: Fortnite 02/01/2024, 21:44
Replies: 16
Views: 2,019
Posted By younesxh
it's not unnecessary. All spoofers have a chance...

it's not unnecessary. All spoofers have a chance to be detected even if it takes a while. I wanna get a fresh start where I don't have to worry about playing on a banned pc and I will get a better...
Forum: Fortnite 01/31/2024, 23:38
Replies: 16
Views: 2,019
Posted By younesxh
I know they didn't but my spoofer provider told...

I know they didn't but my spoofer provider told me they started banning ip and you had to use a VPN.
Forum: Fortnite 01/30/2024, 17:49
Replies: 16
Views: 2,019
Posted By younesxh
Sorry I got it wrong. Apparently Fortnite is...

Sorry I got it wrong. Apparently Fortnite is banning IPs and HWID now so people are saying you would have to switch Isp. Do you know if that’s true?
Forum: Fortnite 01/29/2024, 21:05
Replies: 16
Views: 2,019
Posted By younesxh
Do I need to replace router to get rid of a HWID ban

I'm planning to buy a new pc to get rid of my HWID ban on Fortnite. However, some people have said that I would need to change router since it tracks some network features but I don't know if that's...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/03/2023, 16:42
Replies: 19
Views: 6,132
Posted By younesxh
When is the fix for windows 11?

When is the fix for windows 11?
Forum: Fortnite 05/21/2023, 20:19
Replies: 4
Views: 706
Posted By younesxh
I ended up buying it and it worked perfectly

I ended up buying it and it worked perfectly
Forum: Fortnite 05/18/2023, 20:34
Replies: 10
Views: 2,304
Posted By younesxh
Would you recommend AridekVM?

Would you recommend AridekVM?
Forum: Fortnite 05/18/2023, 16:08
Replies: 4
Views: 706
Posted By younesxh
I ain’t adding you bro if you have anything to...

I ain’t adding you bro if you have anything to say say it here theres no point
Forum: Fortnite 05/17/2023, 20:48
Replies: 4
Views: 706
Posted By younesxh
Question AridekVM HP compatibility

So I have been hwid on fortnite for a few months on my omen 25L. I recently have been trying to find a good cheapish temp spoofer and AridekVM seems legit and well vouched. I just wanted to make sure...
Forum: Fortnite 05/15/2023, 00:15
Replies: 3
Views: 1,016
Posted By younesxh
I mentioned I use a HP with which has a locked...

I mentioned I use a HP with which has a locked motherboard so sadly that’s impossible.
Forum: Fortnite 05/14/2023, 21:19
Replies: 12
Views: 2,914
Posted By younesxh
Did you manage to fix it. If you did, how?

Did you manage to fix it. If you did, how?
Forum: Fortnite 05/13/2023, 12:42
Replies: 3
Views: 1,016
Posted By younesxh
Components to remove HIWD ban?

I run a HP omen 25L and I got HWID banned on fortnite 4 months ago. I kinda want to play it again (without cheeating) but I don't really know what components to replace. I had fortnite installed on...
Forum: Fortnite 03/12/2023, 17:47
Replies: 10
Views: 2,304
Posted By younesxh
Wow bro you’re so funny 😐

Wow bro you’re so funny 😐
Forum: Fortnite 03/06/2023, 21:59
Replies: 10
Views: 2,304
Posted By younesxh
Any ways to get perm unbanned from a fortnite HWID ban on an Omen HP pc?

I've been told many different responses and some tell me it can work? But I do not know if there is any unban methods that work for sure on HP. Anyone know?
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.