Do I need to replace router to get rid of a HWID ban
I'm planning to buy a new pc to get rid of my HWID ban on Fortnite. However, some people have said that I would need to change router since it tracks some network features but I don't know if that's true. Can someone confirm?
I'm planning to buy a new pc to get rid of my HWID ban on Fortnite. However, some people have said that I would need to change router since it tracks some network features but I don't know if that's true. Can someone confirm?
u can just use a mac spoofer, apple cleaner seems to get the job done and its free, but if ur wanting to replace ur router might aswell
I'm planning to buy a new pc to get rid of my HWID ban on Fortnite. However, some people have said that I would need to change router since it tracks some network features but I don't know if that's true. Can someone confirm?
Your routers MAC is queried through ARP. However, your router alone cannot be used as a sole identifier. In short: even though it's queried you should be safe if you're swapping out your computer as a whole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products
u can just use a mac spoofer, apple cleaner seems to get the job done and its free, but if ur wanting to replace ur router might aswell
Don't listen to this reseller. These advices are garbage.
Fortnite pulls 71 identifiers off your system as a whole.
Your routers MAC is queried through ARP. However, your router alone cannot be used as a sole identifier. In short: even though it's queried you should be safe if you're swapping out your computer as a whole.
Don't listen to this reseller. These advices are garbage.
Fortnite pulls 71 identifiers off your system as a whole.
Sorry I got it wrong. Apparently Fortnite is banning IPs and HWID now so people are saying you would have to switch Isp. Do you know if that’s true?
Your routers MAC is queried through ARP. However, your router alone cannot be used as a sole identifier. In short: even though it's queried you should be safe if you're swapping out your computer as a whole.
Don't listen to this reseller. These advices are garbage.
Fortnite pulls 71 identifiers off your system as a whole.
im sure he wants a input from a actual player in the community, i play fortnite atleast twice every week, so im sure my words are to be trusted, as ive done exactly what ive said above and it works fine for me
but continue hating idc it brings my posts more attraction
but sure this guy can take ur words, im sure someone who sells a almost 500 usd hwid spoofer is to be trusted telling people what to do in the community
I'm planning to buy a new pc to get rid of my HWID ban on Fortnite. However, some people have said that I would need to change router since it tracks some network features but I don't know if that's true. Can someone confirm?
this is just unnecessary, perm spoof with void, edgey, or verse, you will be fine trust me. If they don't change your mac, just download TMAC and change it yourself
this is just unnecessary, perm spoof with void, edgey, or verse, you will be fine trust me. If they don't change your mac, just download TMAC and change it yourself
it's not unnecessary. All spoofers have a chance to be detected even if it takes a while. I wanna get a fresh start where I don't have to worry about playing on a banned pc and I will get a better build since my pc rn is prebuilt and has no components I'd want to keep. Instead of saying it's unnecessary maybe actually think about why I could be changing it.
it's not unnecessary. All spoofers have a chance to be detected even if it takes a while. I wanna get a fresh start where I don't have to worry about playing on a banned pc and I will get a better build since my pc rn is prebuilt and has no components I'd want to keep. Instead of saying it's unnecessary maybe actually think about why I could be changing it.
I don't know why you're being condescending to someone trying to help you, but whoever told you this is wrong. You can perm spoof and reinstall your windows and I'm fairly sure there is no chance you'll get banned if the spoof was done right.
I don't know why you're being condescending to someone trying to help you, but whoever told you this is wrong. You can perm spoof and reinstall your windows and I'm fairly sure there is no chance you'll get banned if the spoof was done right.
Because if you read my title you can see I wasn’t asking about methods to get unbanned I was asking if I’d need to change my ip after getting a new pc. Obviously I have heard of spoofers but I’m not interested.