Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Badrad6988
Forum: Diablo 4 Trading 06/10/2023, 23:33
Replies: 4
Views: 407
Posted By Badrad6988
How much and do you still have Reason I ask...

How much and do you still have

Reason I ask is I have found a ultimate acct ok n z2u for 54 brand new but looking for the cheapest I don't care if ultimate or regular
Forum: Diablo 4 Trading 06/10/2023, 23:29
Replies: 3
Views: 590
Posted By Badrad6988
Hey

How much are you asking

It's 54$ for a brand new ultimate account on either z2u or g2g currently but for ,40-45 if be happy to take it
Forum: Diablo 2: Resurrected 02/01/2023, 18:09
Replies: 15
Views: 7,400
Posted By Badrad6988
I had lifetime in the beginning it was legit but...

I had lifetime in the beginning it was legit but from what I hear no longer...the dev left then it fell apart from the inside
Forum: Destiny Trading 01/31/2023, 22:34
Replies: 3
Views: 2,037
Posted By Badrad6988
So where is this cheat I see no pics no links no...

So where is this cheat I see no pics no links no prices or features really? Sorry looking for a good ring one replacement
Forum: Destiny Trading 01/31/2023, 22:29
Replies: 9
Views: 4,469
Posted By Badrad6988
So how many of you have bought this I've had bad...

So how many of you have bought this I've had bad luck recently tried one name Honeywell or something total scam lost 150$ then tried ring one loved it but lost two accounts and did the wipe and all...
Forum: Destiny Trading 01/09/2023, 18:50
Replies: 12
Views: 5,252
Posted By Badrad6988
Hey you around I hit you in your discord but no...

Hey you around I hit you in your discord but no reply
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.