Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2: Resurrected
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2R JieGuan/ Bot/ CDRektBot

Discussion on D2R JieGuan/ Bot/ CDRektBot within the Diablo 2: Resurrected forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2R JieGuan/ Bot/ CDRektBot

what is the actual name of it?
- JieGuan
- D2R bot
- D2Rekt
It is confusing af!

Anyway, so I used the 3 day trail at revamp. It is actually really nice. Easy to setup. I used Kukbot and some other bot 10 years ago and it took days to run it.

I bought the monthly subscription for 30 USD (but somehow only received 2/3 of the monthly days (I guess due to the trail?).
Now it is getting really confusing:
- The key of the trail account doesn't work anymore (canceled subscription).
- The key of the monthly account creates an error "Unique ID already used".
- However, the Bot is running based on whatever logic, IDK!
- ONLY 2 BOTS RUN AT THE SAME TIME. Then "The key session is full" message pops up. That is really really bad! I used to have 6-8 bots running.
Anybody knows how to run more bots on one monthly key?

If you can run more than 2 bots with that bot from revamp, then the 30 USD are fine, but otherwise it is too expensive.
Old 01/21/2023, 03:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbb86 View Post
- JieGuan
- D2R bot
- D2Rekt
It is confusing af!

Anyway, so I used the 3 day trail at revamp. It is actually really nice. Easy to setup. I used Kukbot and some other bot 10 years ago and it took days to run it.

I bought the monthly subscription for 30 USD (but somehow only received 2/3 of the monthly days (I guess due to the trail?).
- ONLY 2 BOTS RUN AT THE SAME TIME. Then "The key session is full" message pops up. That is really really bad! I used to have 6-8 bots running.

If you can run more than 2 bots with that bot from revamp, then the 30 USD are fine, but otherwise it is too expensive.
I quit on them being a life time member on JG. Then I got deleted from their database IDK. They used to be just D2Rassist now become a Revamped also called thehoradriccube which is funny why duplicating a brand or websites.
I don't even know if they're a developer of the bot or just reseller.
Because when they used to have the old interface bot which looks like this

Then that Interface is gone because we got banned on June 24,2022.
That bot used to have like the mouse cursor clicking and pointing to places your going like how we normally play. Which the bot stop working or makes error if you open another screen like chrome. That bot seems to be like Jarvis Pindle Bot the way it moves and just reskinned interface.

Then we advice them to make it like run through background without having a cursors clicking around. So we can do something else while the bot run through background. Then they came out with JieGuan take over bot. Then ban again on October 22, 2022

Then JieGuan bot died before 2022 ends. From what they told me. Then they wanted me to use a D2Rekt bot like WTF.
Old 01/23/2023, 18:23   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbb86 View Post
- JieGuan
- D2R bot
- D2Rekt
It is confusing af!

revamped is scam as fck....
as soon as they have your money, you re lost with these guys.

btw 30$ is per instance&month
Old 02/01/2023, 18:09   #4

I had lifetime in the beginning it was legit but from what I hear no longer...the dev left then it fell apart from the inside
Old 02/12/2023, 12:53   #5

used trial of this bot in novemember, i looked last night and seen 2 charges for there bot on jan 26th all tho i have never used the site since november lmao, i confronte the admin in there discord and he got mad and banned me & blocked me from discord and also deletedd my revampe account lol
Old 02/12/2023, 20:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamptone View Post
used trial of this bot in novemember, i looked last night and seen 2 charges for there bot on jan 26th all tho i have never used the site since november lmao, i confronte the admin in there discord and he got mad and banned me & blocked me from discord and also deletedd my revampe account lol
LMAO. Do not trust anything that connected with D2Rassist, Revamped, JieGuan or Zhipie.

QuantumAnnealing and HomHetHum on discord are trying to work with Zhipie again. I know they're still connected with JieGuan and those guys just ruined their reputation. Having so many clone websites they have to sell the same product lol trying to takeover. Even though they're just re-sellers lmao what a joke.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2023, 11:05   #7

its their "big business". They got people to pay thousands of dollars for lisences to resell and after , the dev dropped dead and everything screwed up. was a lifetime member there too, just forget everything about these folks and their goal "to take over"
Old 02/15/2023, 22:58   #8

These people ARE RESELLERS. Do not trust. Even the GID bot they sell on the website is not affiliated with them AT ALL. The GID Bot has a discord where the actual dev is available. I was specifically told from the dev not to purchase from revamped and that hes gotten so many messages from people stating they bought the GID bot from revamped and had issues with their keys etc.. and that he will not be able to offer any help or support if you purchased from revamped. "Try to get a refund and purchase from us, the people who actual make and distribute the bot" were the exact words I was told.

The reason why nearly every person who purchases a key from revamped runs into the same issues such as, - Their key stops working even though they didnt get a full 30 day use is because revamped buys the keys for the GID Bot just as any other person would, upcharges and resells. When they buy the key they are selling you that key already started ticking on its 30 day limit from the time THEY bought it, BEFORE it was sold to you.
Old 02/16/2023, 21:09   #9

Revamped, D2Rassist connection with Zhipie Maphack or JieGuan D2R Bot.
HomHetHum and QuantumAnnealing are trying to get back working with Zhipie. Don't Trust anything had connection with them if you don't want to waste your $$$. That's your choice avoid them ASAP. I feel bad for Zhipie and JieGuan that they got their reputation got ruined by a Re-Seller like them. You never know since they have multi clone website and sell the same product reskin the bot attached to their own All in one App.

They're buying BULK keys from GID to look like a LifeTime. You think you have a life time key until they out of keys to provide then they reply back to you every few weeks or months sounds like a scambag.
Old 02/17/2023, 18:03   #10

revamped / jieguan / quantum and that entire team are all scammers. avoid them at all costs.

was a lifetime member for each sub they had for d2r. Glad I was able to get my money back tho.
Old 02/17/2023, 18:25   #11

They once charged me $50 like 3 times. Then I did a charge back and they refunded 2 of them.. then they charged me again. I didn't realize til it was too late that it was just a copy/scam. The original money lost was fine since it worked. But now I just want a working map hack like Dominate so I don't spend time on stuff I'd rather not spend time on. Yet I have not seen or found a single working one since. And I don't feel like creating another OS to use a bot I really don't want to use when I simply want to farm myself but get their quicker -_-
Old 02/18/2023, 06:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyZ View Post
revamped / jieguan / quantum and that entire team are all scammers. avoid them at all costs.

was a lifetime member for each sub they had for d2r. Glad I was able to get my money back tho.
what is everyone using now?
Old 02/20/2023, 20:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by desglef View Post
what is everyone using now?
I'm using GID.
Old 02/26/2023, 21:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gestar2023 View Post
I'm using GID.