Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Syneergee
Forum: Valorant 08/26/2025, 23:39
Replies: 4,817
Views: 1,326,006
Posted By Syneergee
Can you explain what 2pc is? Like laptops? I have...

Can you explain what 2pc is? Like laptops? I have a pc and a laptop, would that work?
Forum: Valorant 08/26/2025, 22:39
Replies: 4,817
Views: 1,326,006
Posted By Syneergee
I've recently started getting into val again,...

I've recently started getting into val again, what's this whole "2pc" thing im hearing about? Also, is it as safe as people say it is? Was thinking of picking up moonlight
Forum: Marvel Rivals 07/09/2025, 14:50
Replies: 13
Views: 2,084
Posted By Syneergee
I've already tried making a support ticket but...

I've already tried making a support ticket but got hit with the "probably a manual ban" hence the thread.

I dont understand why I'm being banned within 3 days while only using your software. Other...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 07/09/2025, 08:42
Replies: 13
Views: 2,084
Posted By Syneergee
I appreciate the reply but you can easily fake...

I appreciate the reply but you can easily fake map's and doesn't prove you got them while using your software. I am using the legit configs inside of the server aswell and actually turn off esp to...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 06/26/2025, 23:57
Replies: 13
Views: 2,084
Posted By Syneergee
My Opinion on some providers [milky, shell, dxrk, shadows]

Im a real customer not some shitty daft paid off poster that lies about providers and this is my current experience with some marvel rivals providers.

From my experience no matter what you do,...
Forum: Valorant 04/23/2025, 20:23
Replies: 9
Views: 1,609
Posted By Syneergee
Which DMA Hardware should I buy?

So I have enough money for a dma and I don't know much about this market so I'm wondering what's the best bang for your buck? I got 600$ saved
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/19/2024, 17:47
Replies: 18
Views: 5,821
Posted By Syneergee
Detected as fuck fellas. Don't buy

Detected as fuck fellas. Don't buy
Forum: Valorant 06/20/2024, 00:52
Replies: 17
Views: 3,519
Posted By Syneergee
Is wifradiant legit?

I seen a thread on someone posting about a valorant vanguard anti cheat disabled that allows you to use any cheat and not get banned or some shite. Just wondering if its legit or not since it seems...
Forum: Valorant 07/16/2023, 23:38
Replies: 8
Views: 485
Posted By Syneergee
Given the circumstances my resources were...

Given the circumstances my resources were limited. I also didn't approach him by saying that, I first said that I was interested in purchasing and asked for payment methods. While I waited for a...
Forum: Valorant 07/16/2023, 19:18
Replies: 8
Views: 485
Posted By Syneergee
"If you do not buy in 2 days you will be kicked"...

"If you do not buy in 2 days you will be kicked" I showed interest in buying your product and I decided to research previous vouches. Once I questioned you on someone that said you're sketchy, you...
Forum: Valorant 07/16/2023, 18:45
Replies: 8
Views: 485
Posted By Syneergee
Thing about that is I dm'd someone that vouched...

Thing about that is I dm'd someone that vouched from 2021, he said to stay away from externalhands and once I showed that to the dev, he banned me from the discord
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/16/2023, 17:25
Replies: 51
Views: 12,646
Posted By Syneergee
You're openly admitting to pasting your cheat?...

You're openly admitting to pasting your cheat? Tuff one
Forum: Valorant 07/16/2023, 11:41
Replies: 8
Views: 485
Posted By Syneergee
Has anyone tried EXTERNALHANDD?

Was looking around and seen a promising color aimbot. The replies to the thread are from 2 years ago and have the same English as the dev. I was wondering if there's any reputable users that have...
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/07/2023, 22:45
Replies: 5
Views: 1,561
Posted By Syneergee
If the spoof doesn't work,a re we eligible for a...

If the spoof doesn't work,a re we eligible for a refund?

Also, i think you might've misunderstood the "one-click" term for permanent.

So how is the spoofing process? Is it something like:...
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/07/2023, 00:08
Replies: 28
Views: 5,129
Posted By Syneergee
I'm assuming it's a cloud based config system...

I'm assuming it's a cloud based config system based from the Web domain "Valoaimbot.com" or "hwconfig.xyz" or some shit like that.

Who's the actual dev of this product?
Forum: Valorant 04/05/2023, 19:37
Replies: 10
Views: 2,108
Posted By Syneergee
Difference between software and hardware cheats?

So i was looking around for a decent hardware colorbot but i ended up finding someone selling a software colorbot. I made a ticket and basically asked what the difference is in terms of security...
Forum: Warframe Trading 03/13/2023, 01:16
Replies: 1,071
Views: 189,784
Posted By Syneergee
Us there anyway I could get my first month for...

Us there anyway I could get my first month for 30? I just want to test it out for a month and see all the features and basically not spend 50$ on something I might not use all the time
Forum: Warframe Trading 03/12/2023, 19:32
Replies: 1,071
Views: 189,784
Posted By Syneergee
is this still fully updated to latest patch?

is this still fully updated to latest patch?
Forum: Valorant 03/01/2023, 00:24
Replies: 9
Views: 2,733
Posted By Syneergee
Those prices are absolute dog shit

Those prices are absolute dog shit
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/26/2022, 12:35
Replies: 9
Views: 1,181
Posted By Syneergee
MJ has vouches from members that aren't trusted...

MJ has vouches from members that aren't trusted or have any rep at all. Not even considering it



As I said in the thread don't advertise your own shitty paste
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/25/2022, 21:38
Replies: 19
Views: 9,853
Posted By Syneergee
So this is a temp spoofer? Is a refund...

So this is a temp spoofer?
Is a refund guaranteed if it doesn't work?
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/25/2022, 10:08
Replies: 9
Views: 1,181
Posted By Syneergee
It's more like I wasn't qualified for sync, not...

It's more like I wasn't qualified for sync, not being able to raid0

Aridekvm also requires a windows reset. Do you know any temp spoofers that doesn't require a windows reset?
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/24/2022, 18:28
Replies: 9
Views: 1,181
Posted By Syneergee
LF val temp/perm spoofer + cheat

Looking for a valorant temp or permanent spoofer aswell as a cheat.

I don't want none of those shitty pasted devs replying to this advertising their ass.

I'd appreciate a trusted member or a...
Forum: Valorant Trading 11/08/2022, 02:14
Replies: 159
Views: 28,774
Posted By Syneergee
I'm from the UK and cannot purchase. I've tried...

I'm from the UK and cannot purchase. I've tried dm'ing phoenix support but they were also of no help. Could you dm me on discord? Synergy#6461
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/28/2022, 20:55
Replies: 4
Views: 712
Posted By Syneergee
seen this exact same thing on cheatermad... weird

seen this exact same thing on cheatermad... weird
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.