Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mrbuyer
Forum: Lost Ark 09/04/2023, 10:50
Replies: 4
Views: 2,779
Posted By mrbuyer
no one gets banned for it. everyone in my guild...

no one gets banned for it. everyone in my guild uses it and has does since Brel HM came out.
Forum: Lost Ark 03/06/2023, 00:09
Replies: 4
Views: 3,134
Posted By mrbuyer
What sites are people using to buy?

I've used G2G before but now they're asking for stupid levels of verification like passport/utility bills to place another order, seems very sus. ************** does the same and I've used Aoeh...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 10/12/2022, 14:37
Replies: 590
Views: 342,817
Posted By mrbuyer
Mixture of gems and mail

Mixture of gems and mail
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 10/03/2022, 04:38
Replies: 590
Views: 342,817
Posted By mrbuyer
I got banned tor a week on main and all gold zero...

I got banned tor a week on main and all gold zero out. Even still its still ike 800k gained. If its first ban its likely not a permanent unless you do something like get 500k in mail. Just make sure...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 09/01/2022, 15:18
Replies: 1
Views: 158
Posted By mrbuyer
LF seller with stock in EUW

WTB gold in EUW. Any current sellers operate there?
Forum: Lost Ark 09/01/2022, 14:45
Replies: 2
Views: 3,455
Posted By mrbuyer
Exclamation ID verification with Pauctions, G2g, etc.

I've used G2G and Pauctions before and never had any issues with delivery or bans. I've only RMTed about 5 times since the game released but each of these sites are now asking for a photo ID to be...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.