Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What sites are people using to buy?

Discussion on What sites are people using to buy? within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What sites are people using to buy?

I've used G2G before but now they're asking for stupid levels of verification like passport/utility bills to place another order, seems very sus. ************** does the same and I've used Aoeh before but the rate is trash now, basically same as the official shop.
Old 03/07/2023, 05:10   #2

I literally just came here looking for a G2G alternative because their gold is the cheapest that i'm aware of. I just bought 90$ of gold, my order got frozen because they want me to verify myself (KYC). I thought maybe i was just unlucky and was flagged. I'm an old customer and never had to deal with this issue before, so i'd assume this is something new?
Old 03/07/2023, 15:06   #3

the sellers got scammed probably
Old 03/14/2023, 22:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1997 View Post
I literally just came here looking for a G2G alternative because their gold is the cheapest that i'm aware of. I just bought 90$ of gold, my order got frozen because they want me to verify myself (KYC). I thought maybe i was just unlucky and was flagged. I'm an old customer and never had to deal with this issue before, so i'd assume this is something new?
Hey I am selling my gems/gold. Quit the game and just want to sell everything as smoothly as possible. 2 lvl 10 dmg gems, 3 cd lvl 10 gems, few level 7s, and roughly 200 to 300k gold. Never RMTed before, 3000+ hours ingame, located NAE Azena. Let me know if you are interested, discord available as well.
Old 04/19/2023, 02:01   #5

elite*gold: 26
If anyone is interested in buying legal gold you can send a msg.

Currently I am the leader of a guild from Venezuela in the us east region. And we are looking for real buyers to farm gold for you weekly.

My team is made up of 12 players and we can produce around 1000K weekly between all of us.

We farm our gold by doing all the raids such as: Valtan H / Vykas H / Kakul / Brel N or H

We only use the auction house to transfer the gold. with accessories relics t3. We cover the commission of pheons. This is the safest method for me. I've been selling gold since the game came out.

We can only use cryptocurrencies as a payment method:
BTC / ETH / BNB / USDT / BUSD / LTC / XRM

You can also contact me on my discord:

ONXCOMPANY#5901 (ALL CAPITALS)