Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BigCheatsBigGains
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/20/2022, 19:32
Replies: 21
Views: 24,442
Posted By BigCheatsBigGains
What would you recommend I try googling to find...

What would you recommend I try googling to find these devices/learn more about them?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/20/2022, 19:12
Replies: 21
Views: 24,442
Posted By BigCheatsBigGains
I'm sorry, but I still don't quite understand...

I'm sorry, but I still don't quite understand what I would be purchasing when you say to go with DMA if I have the money. What's the hardware?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/20/2022, 18:38
Replies: 21
Views: 24,442
Posted By BigCheatsBigGains
Help With Understanding & Setting Up DMA

Hello!

I'm interested in starting to learn how to use a 2nd pc as a radar for loot and players. Could anyone explain to me what gear is required to setup DMA and get my two computers working...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.