I'm interested in starting to learn how to use a 2nd pc as a radar for loot and players. Could anyone explain to me what gear is required to setup DMA and get my two computers working together? Such as what cabling is required, things like that?
Also, if anyone recommends a specific 2nd pc radar, I'd love to hear about it!
Clutch-Solutions, I used their radar 2 pc radar that does not require DMA. I can recommend it but if you have a lot of money and want the lowest risk possible then go for DMA. If you join their discord you can ask questions about what DMA is good enough and what you'll need. I think DMA are pretty hard to get your hands on if you dont pre order one but ye good luck.
Clutch-Solutions, I used their radar 2 pc radar that does not require DMA. I can recommend it but if you have a lot of money and want the lowest risk possible then go for DMA. If you join their discord you can ask questions about what DMA is good enough and what you'll need. I think DMA are pretty hard to get your hands on if you dont pre order one but ye good luck.
I'm sorry, but I still don't quite understand what I would be purchasing when you say to go with DMA if I have the money. What's the hardware?
well there is different ones. I dont remember the names for any of them but you'll be paying at minimum 300 euros for one, if you can get your hands on one. join clutch-solutions discord and open a ticket and you can ask the moderaters there. They know more about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCheatsBigGains
I'm sorry, but I still don't quite understand what I would be purchasing when you say to go with DMA if I have the money. What's the hardware?
Its expensive and money wise it will only pay off in the long run.
You can get a Hardware DMA Card from several providers, many listed on here.
Once you have a DMA Card with custom firmware you can use it with pretty much any DMA Cheat.
Basically you have two PCs. Your 2nd PC connects to the DMA Card (PCI Express) that is in your Game PC via a USB Cable. This allows the second PC to read/write memory from your Game PC without the Game PC being aware.
I do have my own DMA Radar, and I'm priced pretty affordable. If you're ever interested check us out at
someone know how set up dma. cause i rlly dont know and ive seached but didnt find any. Do i just pair the kmbox and card with my pcs and then buy a firmware for the game or how is it rlly. Ty
someone know how set up dma. cause i rlly dont know and ive seached but didnt find any. Do i just pair the kmbox and card with my pcs and then buy a firmware for the game or how is it rlly. Ty
someone know how set up dma. cause i rlly dont know and ive seached but didnt find any. Do i just pair the kmbox and card with my pcs and then buy a firmware for the game or how is it rlly. Ty
someone know how set up dma. cause i rlly dont know and ive seached but didnt find any. Do i just pair the kmbox and card with my pcs and then buy a firmware for the game or how is it rlly. Ty
Most Tarkov DMA products don't use KMBox, but yeah you just connect the DMA card (in your game PC) to your 2nd PC via a usb cable. It's fairly simple if you've ever done anything like replacing RAM or your Video Card in your computer.
someone know how set up dma. cause i rlly dont know and ive seached but didnt find any. Do i just pair the kmbox and card with my pcs and then buy a firmware for the game or how is it rlly. Ty
someone know how set up dma. cause i rlly dont know and ive seached but didnt find any. Do i just pair the kmbox and card with my pcs and then buy a firmware for the game or how is it rlly. Ty
Super easy process to get the Kmbox configured; not much linking between it and the DMA though. If you need any extra assistance you can reach out via DM, can join my discord as well for some more info.
I'm interested in starting to learn how to use a 2nd pc as a radar for loot and players. Could anyone explain to me what gear is required to setup DMA and get my two computers working together? Such as what cabling is required, things like that?
Also, if anyone recommends a specific 2nd pc radar, I'd love to hear about it!
[Selling] AtomicDMA - EFT DMA Radar | 1.0+ | AimBot | Chams | ESP | Loot 09/02/2026 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 123 Replies https://i.ibb.co/0s5Rh4f/atomicheader.png
The first and best provider to offer a DMA radar with memory writing features.
This allows you to have the benefit of internal cheat like features with the security of running it on a second machine.
We have had no detections and with a properly spoofed firmware.
For EFT we offer a full fledged radar which contains all of the internal feature, like aimbot, ESP chams with visibility check, max skills, no recoil, and a ton more. The radar portion...
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA device for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 05/28/2021 - Trading - 0 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)