Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: teo6
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/19/2023, 23:13
Replies: 115
Views: 42,207
Posted By teo6
I've been using it for 2 months on korean server....

I've been using it for 2 months on korean server. and safe korea platform you can trust
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/01/2023, 03:39
Replies: 30
Views: 6,030
Posted By teo6
Yes, I did all of these because it doesn't work...

Yes, I did all of these because it doesn't work on my computer anymore, I'm banned, understand that's why I wanted to enter on my office computer, this is my right. After all, I pay money, you don't...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/31/2023, 15:51
Replies: 30
Views: 6,030
Posted By teo6
You banned me from the forum because I wrote a...

You banned me from the forum because I wrote a comment here, that's great :)) friends, I had 15 more days and they banned me because I wrote a comment here.


I gave my credentials to a platform...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/31/2023, 04:18
Replies: 30
Views: 6,030
Posted By teo6
Yes, let me tell you about my monthly experience,...

Yes, let me tell you about my monthly experience, friends, you say Proofcore is safe. you have no idea, they're probably printing it out to their friends. this is so funny 5 accounts were banned in 4...
Forum: Battlefield Trading 01/24/2023, 16:45
Replies: 914
Views: 166,606
Posted By teo6
is it still working?

is it still working?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/18/2023, 18:54
Replies: 115
Views: 42,207
Posted By teo6
looks good i added it on discord

looks good i added it on discord
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/18/2023, 14:38
Replies: 30
Views: 18,558
Posted By teo6
what a beautiful lie you lie keep it up try to be...

what a beautiful lie you lie keep it up try to be honest
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/10/2023, 23:56
Replies: 30
Views: 18,558
Posted By teo6
Yes, I want to make a comment. I bought the...

Yes, I want to make a comment. I bought the product and it gave an error, it didn't work, I waited for 12 hours, no support, I opened a ticket, no one. I sent a private message, no answer. I tried...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/18/2022, 23:19
Replies: 115
Views: 42,207
Posted By teo6
I love Evade :)

I love Evade :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/15/2022, 21:26
Replies: 115
Views: 42,207
Posted By teo6
No Evade?

No Evade?
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.