Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Slow stats
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/25/2024, 04:41
Replies: 299
Views: 172,915
Posted By Slow stats
I've been using this script for almost 2 years...

I've been using this script for almost 2 years now before vanguard was ever a thing. Even then it was the best script i had come across. I've been using it on my main from level 48 and my account is...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/10/2023, 17:49
Replies: 299
Views: 172,915
Posted By Slow stats
One year review

So I’ve been using this external script now sense 07/14/2022 and I have nothing but good things to say about it.

The support team is amazing, they’re quick to respond and work with whatever issue...
Forum: League of Legends 07/31/2023, 09:35
Replies: 8
Views: 3,476
Posted By Slow stats
I've been in a private discord (100 members max)...

I've been in a private discord (100 members max) for the past year and a half. I haven't been banned once and it's an external script. It has everything, orbwalker, evade, flash predict, jungle...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/24/2022, 21:15
Replies: 299
Views: 172,915
Posted By Slow stats
Hey sent a friend request! Discord is...

Hey sent a friend request! Discord is Famishing#1299

Looking forward to the reply!
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.