Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ashe_lazarus
Forum: Lost Ark 10/10/2022, 03:45
Replies: 0
Views: 1,373
Posted By Ashe_lazarus
Lost ark account value? have a very very valuable GS on Mari

I'm considering selling my account, currently has a 1480 GS with a 9/7/2 (grudge/hit master) stone (5x3+1 engraving, all HQ accessories with perfect stats) and a 94 quality +21 weapon. also have a...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 06/22/2022, 15:53
Replies: 8
Views: 450
Posted By Ashe_lazarus
Hi! I'm interested. I added you on discord

Hi! I'm interested. I added you on discord
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.