Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vickrathaur
Forum: Call of Duty 12/12/2024, 03:11
Replies: 96
Views: 30,690
Posted By vickrathaur
What’s your discord bro?

What’s your discord bro?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2024, 08:37
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By vickrathaur
I got the hardware. Just looking for good...

I got the hardware. Just looking for good firmware. For cheese deciding on direct.
Forum: Call of Duty 12/03/2024, 04:05
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By vickrathaur
Too expensive bro. Recommend anything else?

Too expensive bro. Recommend anything else?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/02/2024, 04:10
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By vickrathaur
Can you send me the link where I can download...

Can you send me the link where I can download please? Also, discord invitation.
Forum: Call of Duty 12/01/2024, 22:14
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By vickrathaur
I’m willing to pay for security. I heard about...

I’m willing to pay for security. I heard about shillette firmware. What do you think?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/01/2024, 14:57
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By vickrathaur
Which custom firmware do you guys recommend?

Which custom firmware do you guys recommend?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/01/2024, 08:11
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By vickrathaur
Can you share the link for direct dma please?

Can you share the link for direct dma please?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/30/2024, 07:40
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By vickrathaur
DMA recommendation

Which cheese and custom firmware do you guys recommend? The games I play are warzone and apex. Thank you.
Forum: Apex Legends 11/06/2024, 06:51
Replies: 20
Views: 2,989
Posted By vickrathaur
Yo I messaged you on discord. Finest6419

Yo I messaged you on discord. Finest6419
Forum: Call of Duty 11/17/2022, 07:59
Replies: 4
Views: 797
Posted By vickrathaur
Mobius

Hi Guys new to the cod scene. I heard Mobius is good and UD so can anyone please provide me their link or their website. Thank you.
Forum: Apex Legends 05/28/2022, 17:32
Replies: 2
Views: 1,071
Posted By vickrathaur
Apex ESP Streamable

Looking for esp only that I can stream and had a good reputation of being UD such has ecyler. I have tried izi before but it’s too expensive so if there is any other reputable provider please let me...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.