Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PigWitch
Forum: Apex Legends 07/18/2022, 17:23
Replies: 4,181
Views: 1,216,597
Posted By PigWitch
Can confirm CX undetected. I've been using them...

Can confirm CX undetected. I've been using them almost everyday for the entire season in ranked lobbies. Currently I'm sitting in pred destroying top players like nothing all while facing zero...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 06/14/2022, 12:41
Replies: 198
Views: 72,094
Posted By PigWitch
Thumbs up I see a lot of questions about CX here on...

I see a lot of questions about CX here on elitepvpers, so I would like to share my experience -


I went from silver 3 all the way up to masters in a single week using mostly semi-legit settings...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.