Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎 CX 💎 #1 Aimbot/ESP/Trigger/Internal🎯Season 20☢️All Heirlooms🔥Glow🔆Undetected🟢

Discussion on 💎 CX 💎 #1 Aimbot/ESP/Trigger/Internal🎯Season 20☢️All Heirlooms🔥Glow🔆Undetected🟢 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9630
Arrow 💎 CX 💎 #1 Aimbot/ESP/Trigger/Internal🎯Season 20☢️All Heirlooms🔥Glow🔆Undetected🟢

Rated #1 for functionality, security and customer satisfaction

One of few providers voted as legit and trusted by EPVP members

SEASON 20 READY

You can choose between...
> Aggressive Play Style <

For a better experience watch it in 1440p and big picture mode

... or...
> Legit Play Style <

> Heirloom Changer <

> ESP <

Contact

Check out our website:
CXSoftware.net

Secondary Store:
CXSoftware.mysellix.io

Join our discord server:
Cx Discord
Currently available to customers only
Thanks
11 Users
Old 04/21/2021, 05:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch for Baddi
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2021, 19:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
need reseller?
Old 04/29/2021, 16:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have Psilent?

i remember you saying on your old thread that Psilent doesnt exist on Apex Legends..

And that it was not possible to achieve Psilent and all the other cheats selling Psilent are scammers.

And now you are saying you have Psilent.. Explain yourself.

And your old version was giving out violation kicks like crazy, does this cheat have violation kicks?
Old 05/01/2021, 17:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyYakuza View Post
You have Psilent?

i remember you saying on your old thread that Psilent doesnt exist on Apex Legends..

And that it was not possible to achieve Psilent and all the other cheats selling Psilent are scammers.

And now you are saying you have Psilent.. Explain yourself.

And your old version was giving out violation kicks like crazy, does this cheat have violation kicks?
When people usually refer to pSilent, they're referring to 'perfect silent' which existed in games like CS:GO and TF2 before it was patched in 2015 where your aimbot was entirely hidden from spectators (hence the name perfect). This isn't possible anymore, the server does some effort to accurately record your angles when firing.

When people usually refer to just silent aim, that's a client side feature - spectators see your aimbot, it's just hidden from your point of view (usually a rage hacking feature).

All existing implementations of pSilent from any provider are more of a hybrid effect - it's less snappy than your regular aimbot, but it isn't entirely hidden. Take this clip as an example:
https://streamable.com/u3rjoz

Whilst you won't be aiming 5 meters away from them and your bullets are magically hitting them, without pSilent, this would look pretty snappy and blatant if you saw the regular aimbot in action. It's more noticable with the Hemlok where you can see the crosshair is slightly off but still hitting.

In regards to the violation kicks, these are an artifact of the games server side anti-cheat which would go off heuristic behaviour. Locking through walls, constantly aiming at the same point on a bone, running into full squads and lazering them all down with a Flatline in record time, stuff like that. They're caused by poor play style and blatant settings which we've always been upfront about and even made a guide on our website with recommended settings and suggestions to avoid them:
https://cxsoftware.net/forum/5-guide...kick-explained
Old 05/01/2021, 21:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The video you posted isnt Psilent at all its just normal Silent aim, i can literally see you snap to targets.

True Perfect silent aim is achievable in Apex Legends and it has been proven by many cheats.
For instance ''Midnight'' and ''COKE'' has Perfect silent aim, i would suggest to you to check it out.
You can litterally shoot 10 meter next to the target and the bullets will fly towards the enemy.

Example:

Also nowadays you can rage all you want and make 30+ kills every single match and even kill people through smoke and go full ****** aimbot without getting a single violation kick.

But with your cheat you would get violation kicks almost every game.

Alot has changed since you left and alot of new players are now in the market with new techniques.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2021, 01:27   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The video you posted isnt Psilent at all its just normal Silent aim, i can literally see you snap to targets.

True Perfect silent aim is achievable in Apex Legends and it has been proven by many cheats.
For instance ''Midnight'' and ''COKE'' has Perfect silent aim, i would suggest to you to check it out.
You can litterally shoot 10 meter next to the target and the bullets will fly towards the enemy.

Example:

Also nowadays you can rage all you want and make 30+ kills every single match and even kill people through smoke and go full retard aimbot without getting a single violation kick.

Alot has changed since you left and alot of new players are now in the market with new techniques.
Clearly you can't read what Baddi_ said since he already explained that normal silent aim is just client side to the user and has absolutely no effect on what spectators see - which wasn't a feature in the cheat when that clip was made.

Have you actually coded any of the cheats you're talking about or are you just spouting non-sense about something you can't accomplish yourself? You're saying someone else might have a more refined version of a feature added recently, that's nothing less than obvious. There's already work going on to improve how it works.

This isn't something you're going to go onto Google and find a thread about with some spoon-feed code from GitHub that you're probably accustomed to for games like CS:GO - reversing and testing are the basis for refining any feature, which isn't a process done overnight.

I've used the cheat frequently over the past 10 months and I've never in my life had a violation kick, regardless of what I do. There's no discussion about it, rage hacking and blatant settings will always get you noticed by either spectators or heuristic anti-cheats sooner than more legitimate gameplay. It's not opinionated, it's fact.
Old 05/02/2021, 02:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Example:

Also nowadays you can rage all you want and make 30+ kills every single match and even kill people through smoke and go full ****** aimbot without getting a single violation kick.

I use cx all the time bro, its still one of the best cheats in the market. what exactly are you trying to accuse? and pretty sure violation kicks haven't been a thing in this game since 2019 so you seem to be talking out of your ***
Old 05/02/2021, 15:46   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by excy View Post
Clearly you can't read what Baddi_ said since he already explained that normal silent aim is just client side to the user and has absolutely no effect on what spectators see - which wasn't a feature in the cheat when that clip was made.

Have you actually coded any of the cheats you're talking about or are you just spouting non-sense about something you can't accomplish yourself? You're saying someone else might have a more refined version of a feature added recently, that's nothing less than obvious. There's already work going on to improve how it works.

This isn't something you're going to go onto Google and find a thread about with some spoon-feed code from GitHub that you're probably accustomed to for games like CS:GO - reversing and testing are the basis for refining any feature, which isn't a process done overnight.

I've used the cheat frequently over the past 10 months and I've never in my life had a violation kick, regardless of what I do. There's no discussion about it, rage hacking and blatant settings will always get you noticed by either spectators or heuristic anti-cheats sooner than more legitimate gameplay. It's not opinionated, it's fact.
Learn to read, minion.

Your master uploaded a video showcasing his Silent aim that he advertises as perfect silent aim.
You can litterally see the aim snapping in spectator mode.

that is not Psilent! the cheat i have mentioned do have PERFECT silent aim. i even posted a video on how psilent should look like when you get spectated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyoh_ View Post
I use cx all the time bro, its still one of the best cheats in the market. what exactly are you trying to accuse? and pretty sure violation kicks haven't been a thing in this game since 2019 so you seem to be talking out of your ass

Yes violation kicks havent been a thing since 2019 and thats exactly what i said! So learn to READ!

CXLOADER used to be the king in giving out violation kicks which is why i asked him if that was still the case and he referred to what can cause a violation kick so that means his cheat is still prone to violation kicks and if a user get a kick then he will just refer them to that post on their website on what can cause violation kicks so users wont blame his coding but blame their own playstyle.

learn to read!
Old 05/02/2021, 16:05   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Learn to read, minion.

Your master uploaded a video showcasing his Silent aim that he advertises as perfect silent aim.
You can litterally see the aim snapping in spectator mode.

that is not Psilent! the cheat i have mentioned do have PERFECT silent aim. i even posted a video on how psilent should look like when you get spectated.

Yes violation kicks havent been a thing since 2019 and thats exactly what i said! So learn to READ!

CXLOADER used to be the king in giving out violation kicks which is why i asked him if that was still the case and he referred to what can cause a violation kick so that means his cheat is still prone to violation kicks and if a user get a kick then he will just refer them to that post on their website on what can cause violation kicks so users wont blame his coding but blame their own playstyle.

learn to read!
Stop claiming learn to read when your skills in writing English matches your comprehension of it.

I'll leave you with the multiple quotes that you can't seem to 'learn to read' enough about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excy
You're saying someone else might have a more refined version of a feature added recently, that's nothing less than obvious. There's already work going on to improve how it works.
Quote:
reversing and testing are the basis for refining any feature, which isn't a process done overnight.
Quote:
he already explained that normal silent aim is just client side to the user and has absolutely no effect on what spectators see
Now, pay special attention to that last quote and read it well before you make another post that makes literally no sense and serves no purpose but to serve your attention seeking - so long as there is an effect on the server side observation on the aim bot, the advertisement that CX makes of it being a hybrid effect between aim bot and true silent aim is perfectly valid.

Here is an excerpt from the guide that has always been advertised for Apex Legends - read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam
You may hear of something called "Psilent." Psilent is short for "Perfect silent." This type of silent aim will trick spectators in-game into seeing what you see. As of today, this feature doesn't exist, and anyone claiming to have it is lying. However, you can create something that imitates Psilent by causing fake lag. We currently do not have this option but it may happen in the future.
No-one says it's impossible, he even spoon-feeds you the premise of how it works. We have the option on a testing basis, it is being improved and I'll direct you back to the quote which you should "learn to read" and have a think about. That guide is legacy, and whilst others may have it now, it was perfectly valid at the time and "it may happen in the future" applies not only to CX but also anyone else that ends up creating the feature.

Quote:
reversing and testing are the basis for refining any feature, which isn't a process done overnight.
Old 06/30/2021, 20:51   #11

Lightbulb

Full Steam Support is back!

Apex Genesis patch added.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2021, 02:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Last detection?
Old 08/15/2021, 12:35   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome Software Great Support Team!

10/10 Esp! Customizable - Clean - Great Icons (As an APEX Noobie it's great to be able to just turn off the gun and attachment i don't want...) .

9.5/10 Aim Bot! Amazing Customizability - Very Smooth - Easy To Work With (Once you dial in your smoothing settings is amazing i had a great time with RAGE settings and then tuned it down to some basic aim assist fun when i feel i need it or can't be bothered trying as much)..

10/10 Undetectability (IMO) As long as you aren't blatant as heck you wont be detected in my experience.. In fact when i have been way too blatant i still get away with it :P

10/10 GUI I personally use the GUI they went with and I'm impressed and happy they chose it too.. Clear winner in cleanness and customizability!

10/10 Support I've had longs chats with a fair few staff members and they are great people, efficient and know what they are talking about..
On top of that, as soon as your ticket is resolved they aren't just throwing you away and forgetting you, they are willing to explain, chat and make sure you have a good user experience! Shout out to Kian. True champion!

Last but not least the Owner is an absolute legend and i have no bad words for the guy!
He's constantly improving and working all of the products and will take his time to do a clean and polished job!
He doesn't just give out garbage, they vet it and make sure its QUALITY..

TLDR: Quality!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2021, 17:58   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Thumbs up 💎CX💎APEX: VOUCH

Nice and easy to use!

ESP 10/10: Works perfect, doesent affect the FPS and everything
is customizable

AIM 10/10: Easy to Setup for Legit or Rage gameplay.
Very Accurate, fast snappy

UI 10/10: Very Clear and easy to read.
You can almost fully costumize it.

SECURITY 10/10: Not much to say, its UD works great no Problems.

SUPPORT 10+/10: Very Fast response and very nice.

I would definitely Buy again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2021, 04:20   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wechat cant use
Thanks
1 User