Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: moomoojuice555
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 06/19/2022, 23:18
Replies: 590
Views: 342,808
Posted By moomoojuice555
Finally got banned for 3 days after about 12 mil...

Finally got banned for 3 days after about 12 mil gold total since launch from multiple sites. I can get perma banned 2 times and it'll still be cheaper than crystal exchange. I'll see you guys at...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 05/27/2022, 07:54
Replies: 590
Views: 342,808
Posted By moomoojuice555
I could be wrong because my sample size is just...

I could be wrong because my sample size is just like 8 people. But from the group I talked to, the more you times mule your gold before getting to the main, the more detectible it gets. Also, some...
Forum: Lost Ark 03/29/2022, 03:06
Replies: 6
Views: 6,331
Posted By moomoojuice555
Beware of a certain vendor in P2PAH

Hi I am fairly new to posting this site. So if this is breaking the rules, let me know and I will delete this. The site I bought gold from have been pretty good with only one issue from a vendor call...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.