Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nagatopain666
Forum: Call of Duty 08/29/2026, 13:04
Replies: 8
Views: 511
Posted By nagatopain666
wow you think it will no longer be possible to...

wow you think it will no longer be possible to have a working external ?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/05/2025, 14:00
Replies: 3
Views: 867
Posted By nagatopain666
Nice can you send us the link for the loader even...

Nice can you send us the link for the loader even on your dicord there is no loader section
Forum: Battlefield Trading 08/15/2025, 11:54
Replies: 79
Views: 24,024
Posted By nagatopain666
Your price is too high bro we'lll never buy at...

Your price is too high bro we'lll never buy at that price
Forum: Battlefield 08/15/2025, 11:50
Replies: 2,547
Views: 559,421
Posted By nagatopain666
Which one supports fully controller please ? If...

Which one supports fully controller please ? If you have the link its even better than youuu
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/05/2025, 22:10
Replies: 21
Views: 3,390
Posted By nagatopain666
Nice bro and i play with black i'ts working...

Nice bro and i play with black i'ts working perfectly and they recently add unlock all SO it's very nice !
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/13/2025, 14:07
Replies: 306
Views: 67,655
Posted By nagatopain666
Let's go so WZ is back after 3-4 months let see...

Let's go so WZ is back after 3-4 months let see if all the issues are fixed i will keep you informed, good thing will be to put the loader in public cause' no one seems to be able to find it. LET'S...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/07/2025, 23:30
Replies: 20
Views: 1,706
Posted By nagatopain666
Okay for the reboot for security reasons. Okay so...

Okay for the reboot for security reasons. Okay so i will wait New updates let see but i really count on you on that cause i only want to use advance normally like everyone.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/07/2025, 19:05
Replies: 20
Views: 1,706
Posted By nagatopain666
On the contrary, I do care. During this very long...

On the contrary, I do care. During this very long update that took over a month, we only got explanations towards the end, and by then, everyone was fed up. A lot of people insulted you, but I...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/07/2025, 17:01
Replies: 20
Views: 1,706
Posted By nagatopain666
Hahaha, on my side i'm very honest and honestly a...

Hahaha, on my side i'm very honest and honestly a simple fix for a controller issue and everything can be good on the cheat. (If he doesn't stops the updates during a month)

I see a post when...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/07/2025, 02:30
Replies: 306
Views: 67,655
Posted By nagatopain666
Hey L1ney, I never spammed. I asked about the...

Hey L1ney, I never spammed. I asked about the issue multiple times, sure, but it was never something crazy like five times a day. If I sent that request five times in the entire month of february AND...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/07/2025, 02:02
Replies: 20
Views: 1,706
Posted By nagatopain666
My SAD STORY with Advance external cheat

:(

So, I got banned from his Discord, but of course, I have so many Discord accounts that I’m still on his server, and I can provide you with proof in the form of screenshots. This dear L1ney, who...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/07/2025, 01:58
Replies: 306
Views: 67,655
Posted By nagatopain666
So, I got banned from his Discord, but of course,...

So, I got banned from his Discord, but of course, I have so many Discord accounts that I’m still on his server, and I can provide you with proof in the form of screenshots. This dear L1ney, who I’ll...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/24/2025, 12:46
Replies: 17
Views: 1,380
Posted By nagatopain666
Thanks bro nooo i need AA prices ( THEY SELL 50$...

Thanks bro nooo i need AA prices ( THEY SELL 50$ for 3 MONTHS) And support tells me that they change their bad support now it's better
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/24/2025, 12:30
Replies: 7
Views: 462
Posted By nagatopain666
i KNOW I WAS AN OLD customer from them long time...

i KNOW I WAS AN OLD customer from them long time ago so yes i can see their prices for 3 month is coool ! You think its the best option ?

No internal with lifetime price at around 100$?


...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/24/2025, 12:15
Replies: 17
Views: 1,380
Posted By nagatopain666
Tell me the prices bro

Tell me the prices bro
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/24/2025, 10:34
Replies: 7
Views: 462
Posted By nagatopain666
What's the cheapest COD CHAIR available HERE IN 2025 ??

Hey guys, I'd like to know what's the cheapest options available here because I don't want to pay $25 or $50 per month. For lifetime for exemple, I know Advance is cheap, but the current Call of Duty...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/24/2025, 10:33
Replies: 17
Views: 1,380
Posted By nagatopain666
Hmm i see that's why they use big resellers ike...

Hmm i see that's why they use big resellers ike ACDIAMOND to maximize their chances... But the price, too high !

For exemple Advance was 150$ lifetime and at 60$ per month via resellers lol
...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/24/2025, 06:38
Replies: 1
Views: 434
Posted By nagatopain666
What's the cheapest cat available here ??

Hey guys, I'd like to know what's the cheapest options available here because I don't want to pay $25 or $50 per month. For lifetime for exemple, I know Advance is cheap, but the current Call of Duty...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/24/2025, 06:17
Replies: 17
Views: 1,380
Posted By nagatopain666
Thanks à lot guyz you are amazing hide2k and ...

Thanks à lot guyz you are amazing hide2k and Razorghost2




Yes its the NEO cheat, but i cant find the original seller in order to find it with a better price
Forum: Call of Duty 02/23/2025, 11:01
Replies: 17
Views: 1,380
Posted By nagatopain666
Buy it with fair prices not resellers prices ...

Buy it with fair prices not resellers prices


Thanks i modify it / I don't know if someone can help please ^^
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/20/2025, 23:50
Replies: 306
Views: 67,655
Posted By nagatopain666
nope bro Cheats are only FOR PC BRO ...

nope bro



Cheats are only FOR PC BRO



BRO Advance for call of will work today or tomorrow for new season reloaded ??? :D:bandit:
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 23:47
Replies: 17
Views: 1,380
Posted By nagatopain666
CAN SOME HELP FIND TH ENAME OF THIS 2 CHEATS ?

PLEASE
[Only registered and activated users can see links] / [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 22:26
Replies: 11
Views: 1,320
Posted By nagatopain666
Okayyy bro thanks / I remember you crazy bro they...

Okayyy bro thanks / I remember you crazy bro they delete all your strange messages before :D
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 21:11
Replies: 11
Views: 1,320
Posted By nagatopain666
https://ibb.co/NdCf4VjK THIS ONE BUT I DONT...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
THIS ONE BUT I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME DOES SOMEONE KNOWS IT .?



Engine Owning is back and works well ????? I thought it was dead long time ago lol



Seems good and...
Forum: Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/20/2025, 21:02
Replies: 45
Views: 45,145
Posted By nagatopain666
ITS FREE ? OMG can you send me the link bro

ITS FREE ? OMG can you send me the link bro
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.